15 things you did not know about me

Discussion in 'Parties and Games' started by FG, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

But aren't these two the same thing?:mrgreen:

2. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Gee, you're right! ;)

3. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

I was old school n got it on video along with the soundtrack on cd Lol

4. Dex216

Dex216 New Member

Wow! I couldn't imagine being able to do that lol.

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, my mind was set on getting the same exact car I had before my new one. I didn't want it any other way. Every car dealership we went to and the dude asked us what car we were looking for, I said "99 Acura CL" before my mom could even open her mouth. Luckily, I found my car, a newer model, and the even more luxury version of it, for only 400 bucks more than what my insurance company gave me. I'm gonna be a dick about people acting up in my car. No smoking, like my last car. No eating in this one now. I make people eat outside the car now.

6. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

1. My sister and I drive identical cars, black with gold rims.
    2. My main goal in life is to be a good wifie and mother.
    3. When someone needs a hug I am always the last to let go, no matter who it is. I will hug them for as long as they need it.
    4. I hardly ever answer my mobile phone,,,,,,, that is what voice mail is for.
    5. I find it hard to say no.
    6. I sleep on satin sheets.
    7. I am addicted to apples & coffee.
    8. I only wear jewelery that is given to me.
    9. Everyday I say something that I am grateful and blessed for.....
    10. I will compliment someone even if I don't know them.
    11. My younger sister is my best friend.
    12. I danced at the Sydney Opera House for four Years & was a ballerina for fourteen.
    13. I rarely eat red meat, rarely cook it too.
    14. Most of my friends are males.
    15. My eyes change color.

7. Be-you-tiful86

Those we got in common.Lol. Satin sheets feel so good. :) And my eyes not only change color but the right one never looks exactly like the left one.One got a more clear green usually while the other one mostly got a little touch of pastel in it.Lol

8. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

;-) Wow, you should post a close up of your eyes Be.....

9. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

Yeah, I'm the same. It's not that I dislike children, I just don't like them very much. I think it's because I'm an only child and don't have any young cousins or anything like that. They just make me uncomfortable.
    I'm certainly not one of these women that 'AWWW!' and 'COOOO!' when they see a baby. My friend made the mistake of showing me a picture of a newborn and asking me if it was cute. I don't think my answer of 'it looks like a wrinkly old man!' went down too well.

I do find some kids cute though, but mostly when they're toddlers and don't just look like blobs of flesh anymore. And I do want one eventually.

10. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

it looks like a fish...most of the time red in color....chewy candy...not like a gummy bear...a little harder...mild cherry taste...yummy:smt045

11. Be-you-tiful86

I got 1 photo in that you can see that my eyes look different.It's not a close up directly but it comes out still.
    Here it is...
    The left eye looks more "milky green" and the right more clear green.Lol
    [​IMG]

12. Be-you-tiful86

Oh that's whatsup. I hope I will find it somewhere so I can try

13. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

i'm sure you can find them...they are either sold in bulk where you fill your own bag (these are the freshest) or they come in a bag just labeled "swedish fish" ...if you can't find them...let me know i will ship you some...

btw, i think that is the best pic i have seen of you...beautiful bella!

14. Be-you-tiful86

Oh I think I know where to find them then ... :)

I have posted a few pictures in that style last year but in an old picture thread :) I think it either got deleted or is somewhere in the masses of posts hehe

15. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

Ah wow Lipstick, we had the same disease, did you get dialysis? Do you have any on going problems from it?

I still can't eat goat's cheese to this day, I know it won't have e-coli, it's just scary!

16. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Gorgeous Be..

17. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Wow! you and I have some common themes.. most interresting is the eye color change....

My hats off for your Sydley Opera /balerina past- How impressive!!!! just wow!!!

18. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

I barely answer my phone either, especially if it's an unknown number. I usually just call the person back if it's important. It drives everyone crazy.

19. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Im horrible when it comes to phones, I get complaints from everybody - I just wont anwer, especially if its an unknown number - like CB said - thats what voicemail is for:)
    I just call back later..
    Of course, there are the few that I pick up no matter what;-)

20. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Yum!!

[​IMG]