15 things you did not know about me

Discussion in 'Parties and Games' started by FG, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I've had quite a few cats. I have a black cat now by the name of Huey.;)

2. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

how about a curley cat TS...i'll ship you one:rolleyes:

3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Wow! Tony!! Im impressed about 100lb!! That takes some serious effort, Im impressed. I have two cats - Tofu (cuz he is white, soft and good for you) and Misaki (aka queen of the fing universe). I figured you liked mob themed movies.. U gonna go see the new Depp movie???

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I'll keep that in mind.;)

I'm not even gonna touch that line right there. But to answer your question, I am the new Depp movie.:smt042

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

6. Persephone

Persephone New Member

1. I'm a zombie until I have my first cup of coffee in the morning. No, really. I feed on the flesh of the living until I've had coffee.

2. I love to read. Love love love loooove to read. Probably as much as Bookworm, actually. I love to read so much that I read -everything- I see, even things in languages I don't understand. With a basic idea of enough words in the language, and context clues, I can usually figure out what I'm reading...to an extent, of course.

3. I'm intensely afraid of spiders. Arachniphobia is one movie I can't watch. Ever. Cause it freaks me out and I can't sleep well for weeks after.

4. Insomnia has led to some of my greatest creations.

5. This song has been stuck in my head for weeks. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/484667 Narwhals, Narwhals, swimming through the ocean, causing a commotion, cause they are so awesome!

6. I'm fucking terrified of this movie. [​IMG] I think it mentally scarred me when I was a kid or something.

7. I have great coordination with my hands, but, conversely, I have little coordination with my feet. :(

8. I'm a damn good cook.

9. No, really, I'm such a good cook it needs to be stated twice.

10. I like to make jewelry.

11. I pick up random things that I deem cool. I found a pair of sunglasses on the street the other day. I've also found pretty rocks and neat looking bits of metal.

12. You know that thing you threw out that was still in fine working condition? It's in my house now.

14. I didn't write number 13 because I'm superstitious.

13. Psych! Not really. I actually like the number 13.

15. All the really cool facts about me are too sensitive to broadcast on the internet. Besides, if I told you, I'd have to kill you. o_O

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I LOVE your 15s:)

8. Persephone

Persephone New Member

aww, danke.

I just have a lot of awesome idiosyncrasies. :D :D :D

I'd considered adding that i sometimes smoke fat ass cigars like a G, and that I'm rather flexible considering my "fluffy" body type, but I was like "naaaaah. Dey can't handle all dis" and smoked a blunt with my roommates.

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

OHHHH! We should share a ceegaaar on the cruise:) and a single malt scotch:)

10. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm. To think that after all this time that when you were telling me how much you loved p***y, you were actually talking about cats. Who knew??!! :smt102

Tony, I never dreamed that you would have done a list like this in a million years. It's very unlike you, but I'm glad you did. :D

11. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

FG, this is a great thread. :D

1. I'm a total daddy's girl.

2. I can't watch scary movies because I have bad dreams for at least a week after watching them.

3. Even though I openly talk about sex on this forum a lot (LOL), I'm a religious person. I attend church weekly.

4. My hair started going gray when I was 18.

5. If I wasn't an accountant, I would probably be a cosmetologist.

6. I was the first female partner in my firm. The founding partner started the firm in the 1940s. I was told by several that he would be rolling over in his grave if he knew they had accepted a woman in.

7. As a baby, my sister dropped me on my head on a hardwood floor. For some of you, that answers lots of questions about me. LOL

8. I also eat my candies by colors. Bookie, blue M&Ms are the best. :D

9. I love pasta.

10. Next Wednesday, I will be going to jail to raise money and awareness for Muscular Dystrophy. If anyone would like to help, feel free to email me and I can send you a link to my contribution page at the MDA's official website.

11. At the age of 15, I was in a car wreck and busted the windshield with the top of my head. The windshield caught part of my hair, and I had a small bald spot on the top of my head for about a year. It was the only injury that I sustained.

12. If I feel the need to cry, I watch the movie 'When a Man Loves a Woman.' I start crying when the song starts to play.

13. 'My Fair Lady' is one of my favorite movies.

14. I'm double-jointed.

15. Tony Soprano means more to me than anyone on this board will ever know. :D

12. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Congrats on making partner! That's quite the achievement! :D

Blue M & M's are good, but the green is still the best. :smt023

I don't know if I have any money, but would love to donate at least something. Expect an email from me.

Awwwwwwww....you and Tony sitting in a tree. ;) I don't think that comes to a surprise to many people on this forum. :smt003

13. Persephone

Persephone New Member

haha...ok, but the best cigars have a lil Mary Jane in em. ;) hahaha. I do like swisher sweets, though. Especially strawberry, mmmm.

You get scotch, I get rye whiskey. Crown Royal with a splash of ginger ale, on the rocks.

14. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

I'm simply speechless.:mrgreen:

15. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

1) Im very nurturing (shh!!!!!I mask it)
    2) I buy shoes first then clothes to match the shoes
    3) I LOVE dancing and I to the embrassment of my kids an do the Crank That Dance
    4) I love getting it on outdoors
    5) I hate cooking and my boyfriend makes me extra food when he's over so I don't have to cook
    6) I love cleaning
    7) I procastinate and then do awesome work
    8 ) I am training for a half marathon
    9) I play the guitar
    10) I can drive alamost anything
    11) I LOVE living alone, I miss the kids but enjoy the peace
    12) I am a HUGE FB junkie
    13) I go out nearly every night of the week, between softball the gym my man and my freinds
    14) I kick back and party all summer, I love only working 3 hours a day :D
    15) I get bored with food very easily

16. LA

LA Well-Known Member

You are kick-ass cool. :cool:

17. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

1) My wife and our kids are my life.
    2) I just started to learn the piano
    3) I love stock picking
    4) I still have a sweet tooth as an adult (marble cake, apple pie, ect.)
    5) Im most relaxed when galloping on my horse.
    6) I love cleaning our barn, very relaxing to me for some reason.
    7) I was invited to try out at a NBA camp (Sacrametno Kings) after graduating
    8 ) I did a commercial for McDonalds when I was a kid
    9) I am the Den leader for my daughter's brownie scout and my son's boy scout dens
    10) I carry a scratch handicap at golf (getting harder to maintain as the kids get older!)
    11) I was raised in small town New Hampshire
    12) I love traveling to London, the British Museum is magnificent
    13) I took my Dad and my brother to play Pebble Beach last summer.... trip of a lifetime.
    14) I speak French, fairly fluent
    15) I am a founding member of a Republican PAC

18. stiletoes

Thank you :). Lucky my job has a great schedule

19. stiletoes

AWW!!! Very sweet :D

20. LA

LA Well-Known Member

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of job gives you such flexibility?