18 Ugly Truths About Modern Dating That You Have To Deal With

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Apr 7, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Ask them what their experience was on there.I'm sure you'll hear differently.

2. TallBlondFun

TallBlondFun New Member

So bm what are your experience on online dating like Match.com?

3. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

The dating sites work to pair up people who are of the same race.

4. TallBlondFun

TallBlondFun New Member

You can just put your preference in what your are looking for. I have met several bm online.

5. The Dark King

Its pretty brutal. We are the only group of men women feel its necessary to say they won't date. It gets a little bothersome. No matter your accomplishments your personality or how you take care of yourself there are people who can only see skin tone. It's even more bothersome if you prefer dating ww.

6. The Dark King

shit not even. There are black women who exclude bm too or just put whie and Hispanic men only. Same with Asian women. Never see ww doing that though.

7. TallBlondFun

TallBlondFun New Member

I hear what you are saying.

Btw I have no problem saying that I want to date only bm.

8. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

lol your over exaggerating but I feel where your coming from.... We are the only race where you see everyone including a couple black women explicitly state "NOT INTERESTED IN BLACK MEN"

I got over it tho, those women are trash anyway.

9. The Dark King

Good attitude and good point
    Now take your ass to Canada and see how insanely different it is. Going next month with dad on a father son trip. Can't wait for that shit.

10. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

That's wasup, go see good ole Nikkers if you can :D Y'all are going to have an awesome time.

Again I see where your coming from, I used to get so infuriated when I seen a chick say she'd date everyone but black guys like we are the scum of the earth. Took me a few years but I finally took a seat back and finally realized how completely worthless these women are.

I don't know about you but women in my experience who have to make it explicitly known they don't date black men carry enormous amounts of baggage and are in general not quality women.

They make finding someone worth it so much easier.

11. tysotope

tysotope New Member

Haha well said sir! I love ww but I find the "I don't date blk guys" thing super irritating.

12. The Dark King

Very good point, I think they are advertising to other insecure men that's at least one demographic they don't have to compete against as well as making them seem less "dirty"

13. The Dark King

I could imagine how bad it is for you out there in Ohio fam
    Even though in college I had no problem but I realize college and the "real" world are worlds apart.

14. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Miss Missing Out: "I don't date black men."
    Me: "Good cause I ain't sharing."

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I have met many ww who will date all types of men but black men. Those few who were open to do so(or were sympathetic to black men) were either dating, engaged or married. I have often met these women in places like a video store or some college courses.

16. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Ah, I knew I liked you :smt038

17. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

you have no idea:cool:

18. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

The most bothersome thing about that (though I hate to admit it) is that the women who say that, are usually attractive; and don't say they aren't because otherwise we wouldn't care.

19. The Dark King

they're attractive until I read that

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah, its foul. it happens because (my theory) is they look at if they are dating a bm...will they lose thier job and family.