30+ and i've never had a girlfriend--

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Hypestyle, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It is difficult out there in the dating arena. What is most important is to look at who we are first and then we look for what we want in a person. And because we only have one life to live in the here and now, we cannot settle for just anyone. The success or failure rests on the individual.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  2. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Hence, why the divorce rate is at 50%on a macro level.In certain states like Alabama and Florida, it's much higher.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Divorce rates are high around the world it's not just here but I think that's because the current model of marriage doesn't work

4. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

What is that? Callling people out when they refuse to look at themselves first to see what they can change?

I've been through hell in the dating and married world and I've done more introspection than I care to admit to figure out my role in why I end up with the men I do.

Everyone needs to do that from time to time: a little introspection. And taking responsibility for the role they play in their own lives and stop blaming others.

I'm tired of reading how American women suck, blah, blah, blah. It's called taking responsibility for your own actions - which I do.

But some of the men on this board would rather blanket blame all American women. It's asinine.

5. The Dark King

It's not blanket blame as much as a recognition in culture. If I said American culture is filled with entitled lazy people who love reality tv I bet that would be ok. There are a huge amount of American women who fit the description of shallow and insanely difficult to please.

6. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

just work on your pleasing skills and it will be all good:D

7. Bookworm616

Really? A "huge" amount? You have that much experience with all of the women in all 50 states to make such a blanket statement?

Where is the scientific study?

Give me a break.

8. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

So not touching this topic!!! Ready, set, fight!!!!

9. The Dark King

So would you say a huge amount of Americans watch reality tv? Do you have the scientific study for that or would believe it based on our culture?

10. DJ_1985

DJ_1985 New Member

True. I try not to be arbitrary with my own observations and openly state that they're my views based on my experiences. And yes...I do believe that guys are more fun to be around because that's just how most guys grow up. We climb trees, wrestle, roast each other, etc. Girls play with dolls and do their nails. My favorite girl to be around was raised by her father though, so she likes to hunt and ride four-wheelers, and if you have a witty remark, she always has one equally witty for you. :)

11. DJ_1985

DJ_1985 New Member

To be honest, the closer I get to thirty, the less I think about women. These days I mostly think about money and ways to retire early. I don't want to be like a lot of my family members who've found themselves wondering what they're going to do at 40+

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I can dig it. You won't loose women by chasing money.

13. Bookworm616

Your analogy makes zero sense. It's like comparing apples to space shuttles. It's not even worth an argument.

You don't need a scientific study to prove that a huge amount of Americans watch reality TV. You have quantifiable proof of that by something called ratings.

And you really want to go down the reality TV route? People the world over watch reality TV. In fact, it's so popular that other countries have their own versions of American reality TV shows. So what does that tell YOU about the culture of the rest of the world?

14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt081

15. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

If it's loose wimenz you're after... :smt047

16. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt043

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Sounds like I was teaching pimp school :smt043

18. The Dark King

Ok here's your quantifiable proof the vast majority of men on this forum who have exclusively dated ww for years have echoed the same sentiment for years. Better?

19. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Then why continue to date them?

What's the definition of insanity......?

20. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

i know...i know...pick me...raises hand:

doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results:smt031

lippy gives up the good fight and goes back to posting animals and her favorite drinks