30+ and i've never had a girlfriend--

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Hypestyle, Jan 11, 2008.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

for that im going to go on a limb and say hes telling the truth.
    there are some Real bros here. north and andrebobba to name a few who can hip u to some game. if that is what u are asking rihht?

2. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

2016 is going to be your year Hypestyle...stay confident...keep working on yourself. There are alot of women out there looking for the one as well. Someone for everyone...your time!

3. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Now that is a warm vote of confidence and prophecy for Hypestyle......I don't know if a guy could pay to have his palm read so positively.....

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Just be yourself, Hypestyle. Enjoy what you are about. I am 50, no wife or girlfriend. Haven't had sex since 2002. I am not ashamed to admit it. I, too, do not make enough money to strike on my own. I am picky and will not be with just any woman. Just focus on your strengths in your journey regardless of your age. This is your life. Live well.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

If you need to you can use your educational background to get out of Detroit. Go back to school in another state, if you are good in math you can go to business school try to get in the top 20 grad schools first, or go for engineering you don't even need a graduate program for that, just aim for the top 50 engineering schools. You can also apply to law school if math is not your thing. Look into nursing school as well. (Don't know how much math you need for that)

6. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

working on exiting.. whether it's school or simply another job, I don't much care.. we'll see.. applications, applications..

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

school is a great place to meet women.

you cant win a baseball game if u dont play.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

There's something you should learn better sooner than later. The pic is your clue.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

sho-nuff

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Well, the "Glow" is surrounding Taimak. "Show-Nuff" that's happening in that scene.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i saw that movie when it first came out and loved it. saw it again and realized how corny it was

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The Last Dragon was, first and foremost, a fantasy. Berry Gordy's urban homage to kung-fu movies. Kung Fu films played a lot in movie theaters in the black community. Rza, from the Wu Tang Clan recalled that he went to a lot of these films when he was younger and used to play fight with the other kids who saw those films, too. When The Last Dragon came out, kids were playing fighting in the theaters after the film ended.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i know. it was still corny. like i said...when i saw it tge first time ...it was great but when i saw it again (not too long ago) it was and is corny.

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The joys of being a young filmgoer. At that young age, we see only the action because we want to see the action. Our minds were not ready to dissect a movie yet. That comes later.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

A good movie back then yet corny by today's standards but still a classic and a good metaphor for the basic message behind it. Yet beyond the basic message is an even bigger one that unintentionally or subtlety corresponds to a much larger picture of philosophical or spiritual development. A message that can only be seen by one who understands or knows that such a level of consciousness exists. Delivery is subjective to time, culture and sophistication but the idea is universal and attainable by those who seek with genuine purpose.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  16. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Well as far fetched as the glow is, it is a great metaphor for the power that resides inside of all of us. We can all tap into our own personal glow if we have confidence in our own skill and don’t let other people define our reality.

When you have practised and trained enough to truly master a skill you can perform it expertly without having to plan or even think about it. Something happens and your body just reacts quicker than your mind can imagine. When you’ve reached this level of skill it really does fell like your glowing. It’s a beautiful thing.

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That LA kush must be amazing lol

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

loved it as a kid.

yep

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I loved the fact that Taimak's character was a wholesome, disciplined and dedicated young man who was sort of an innocent in the world. But he was prepared to face any and all obstacles using the skills he had learned. He wasn't a thug or a ne'er do-well. Even if he didn't have the Glow, he had the skills to defeat Sho-Nuffield. Like Morpheus said to Neo in The Matrix, "Don't think you are. Know you are." And that's what makes that film memorable to me. And it was an 80's film with hit songs like Rhythm Of The Night. I think more characters like Taimak's character needs to be in more films and shows. Omit the thuggery.

20. ArtsyBAWG

ArtsyBAWG New Member

Hate much?

You hate women, is there anyone you love? Certainly not yourself. Maybe just self loathing because you are seriously bent. Good luck. Learn to like you first. Your vibe is creepy killer. You might get more action with a simple decent guy attitude.