30+ and i've never had a girlfriend--

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Hypestyle, Jan 11, 2008.

1. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

That's good to know. I would think that it would be flattering for a guy if a girl approached him. My previous relationships have been with men that are confident and are very vocal about whether or not they wanted to go out with me. So this guy has kind of thrown me for a loop. I appreciate you taking the time to comment, Soulthinker. :)

2. GirlieGirl74

Hype,

When I read this, it just really broke my heart. It sounds as if you have just given up on ever finding a relationship. There is nothing wrong with being single if that is what you want, but from reading your posts, I don't think that is truly what you want. Anything worth having is hard work, and it's no different with relationships. I know that rejection hurts...I would venture to say that most of us have been there at some point in our lives. Not everyone that we are attracted to is going to be attracted to us, but I'm a firm believer that there is someone for everyone.

I hope that I'm not getting to personal, but I feel like that you may be your own worst enemy when it comes to dating. Do you feel that you have anything to offer to a woman?? I get the feeling from your posts that you don't think that you do. I hope that you tell me that I'm wrong in my observation. I think that guys that are in your situation are very critical of themselves. Have you ever seen a guy that's not that great looking with a beautiful woman and ask yourself 'how did that happen?' Most guys probably think that he must have money. Well, there are women that are like that, but not all of us are. I can find the simpliest things about a man sexy and they don't involve his physique. I love a great smile, caring eyes, a sense of humor, a way that he makes you feel like you are the only woman in the room....I could go on and on. I've meet people before that I thought they were absolutely gorgeous until they opened their mouth, and I've meet people that I wasn't physically attracted to that once I spent time with them and got to know them that I only had eyes for them.

Hype, you need to find whatever it is inside of you that would make any woman glad that she met you. Once you feel confident about that, I think that you'll see a change with the how the opposite sex responds to you. :wink:

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Thank you GG74. When I dance with a woman I do my upmost not to dance nerdy. Doing a Steve Urkel is a turn off.

4. GirlieGirl74

I'm sure that any woman would be lucky to get to dance with you. :D Just be sure to stay off her feet. lol Thanks for the Urkel visual...it brought a smile to my face.

5. Soulthinker

I appreciate the compliment GirlieGirl74.

6. GirlieGirl74

Your welcome. I know that I don't know you, but I've been browsing the forum for a few weeks; and from reading some of your posts, I think that you are a deep guy that lives up to the name 'Soulthinker.' So, I meant what I said about a girl being lucky. I don't give out meaningless compliments. :D

7. Soulthinker

Thank you. Sometimes I say such deep things in so few words. It's hard to harness it.

8. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

thanx, GirlieGirl-- I'll work on it.. :wink:

9. GirlieGirl74

Your welcome, Hype. I hope that things work out for you soon!!!! Keep me posted!!! :D

10. GirlieGirl74

When you know what you want to say, you don't have to use many words. :D

11. life5577

life5577 New Member

30+ and no girl......that is kinda funny...actually with all the riff raff out
    there these days you are probably clean, which is safe! That is a fine start .....I would say get to know what you desire and turns you on....but without a girl around..hahahah ...I am sure you know yourself pretty well. But here is my number one suggestion .....

be yourself!!!!!

If you try to hard you cloud that and become something you are not and things begin to spin downward ......

things happen when you least expect them too...good luck on your hunting...be safe, be true to yourself and roll with things....

12. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

be myself, eh? we'll see if it works.. 8)

13. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

....okay, I've committed to meeting up with this local social-networking group that's meeting at a nightclub Friday.. my social anxiety will probably be in effect, but I'll try to keep it in check..only i'm not a great dancer..

14. shyandsweet

shyandsweet New Member

That's okay Hypestyle- a nice girl will be looking for other qualities besides dancing moves-just be yourself- nice guys do finish first! Good luck.

15. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

You know what might help? Go there tonight and/or tomorrow night. Check the place out. Get a feel for the people there, and get a feel for the atmosphere. That way, your comfort level should be somewhat raised on Friday, and you can concentrate on other things.

And remember, keep an open face. Smile and make sure the smile extends to your eyes. You can do it! Keep us posted. :D

16. shyandsweet

shyandsweet New Member

Good advice bookworm! I sure you will do great Hypestyle. :D

17. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

I wonder how many of y'all woman would love to get yourselves a virgin? I'll bet that y'all act the same way as us men when we encounter one. Y'all probably start making wages on who can get him first. Y'all wanna be the first to break his ass in and make him a man. I mean, everybody wants bragging rights of some kind don't they?

Am I wrong? :smt102

18. life5577

life5577 New Member

when i was in college, i met this little boy-i will call him a little boy because he was so fragile-sweet-cautious-simple-natural-just purely innocent. I was 24 maybe-he was 19. Handsome little white boy....so shy, blushed easily....when i accidently would brush against him...he would get shy.....he grew up on a farm...strong little shit...was an all star wrestler....just an all around virgin......i smelt that shit from a mile away and in all wacked out actuallity...it turned me on....

we would chat here and there, laugh and joke....i could smell his sweet innocense.....all the time....one day his boy came to me and said....hey, i dont know what you did to (we will call him frank) but frank doesnt stop talkin about you.....

that was my ......ticket.....reeled him in hooked line and sinker.....i should have known better, but i wanted to have this power over him...this sexual power that noone else could ever take....

so after about 3 months .....we went for lunch....i could feel his nervousness....it was sooooo....sexual....i just could keep this boy hangin...so that day at lunch i just came right out and asked him....

Are you a virgin? Do you want to fuck? lmao----i thought the kid was gonna pass the fuck out...okay okay-i was a little wet,

he didnt say anything for about 5 mins....then he looked at me with these eyes and stuttered.......i have wanted to touch you since i met you....

he bypassed the virgin question, but i hit him up again....shyly he admitted to it...i told him notto be embarrassed but ....lmao it was his lucky week....

so we devised a plan for him to come to my crib during a 3 hour break before we had a class together....

he came alright......came in my mouth-came on my face....came inside of me......we fucked for 3 hours and came to class together late.....lmao

he was sooooo innocent....he became such an animal.....gee.....it was so good to learn him one.....my way.....

we never fucked again .....but his buddy and i still to this day talk about....how he never stopped talkin about me....

oh old times.....fresh meat....wet pussy....stamina....

19. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I KNEW IT!!! :lol:

20. life5577

life5577 New Member

I admit it.....it was so hot....