30+ and i've never had a girlfriend--

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Hypestyle, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

new birthday tomorrow, I'll probably look for some places to hang out, pending snowstorm notwithstanding... my lovelife needs a bailout.. :smt009

2. untitled1985

untitled1985 Member

3. SweetAngel29

SweetAngel29 New Member

It is not easy for everyone to go out and meet new people and be okay with themselves. There is something everyone is afraid of doing but there are things we find in ourselves to overcome the ones we are afraid of. JUST BE YOURSELF, the right person will come along and find you atttractive and want to be with you for you!! Until that day comes just do what you feel comfortable, dont worry that you are 30 and never dated, its better to not loved then be hurt in the long run. Wait for your special person, they will come to you:D

4. fromdc_withlove

fromdc_withlove New Member

As a guy, I probably shouldn't admit this.......but I sure was touched by this post.

Hope other shy guys get to see it too at some point.......and also pick up a thing or two from it.

To Hypestyle: I think most everyone (even the not-so-positive ones) imparted some words of wisdom here. To the extent possible, try taking heed to what they said.......and be strong, Bruh!

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Hope you find what you're looking for man.

6. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

If I can find love....you can too....it might not happen overnight but you will. Even supermodels and studs have to wait for love...the only difference is that while they are waiting on that special person...they are going through a bunch of relationships that lead to nowhere...while shy guys...guys that are just reserved...or even men that just happen to be a little bit too busy for a relationship...go home alone.

7. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

Thanks, fromdc_withlove. I was just telling Hype what was on my heart, and it makes me feel good to know that you were touched by it too. I appreciate your kind words. :smt058

8. kuntrygirl30

kuntrygirl30 New Member

I read your post and it made me cry. I feel like you can truly relate to Hype through some kind of experience in your life. I am happy, however, that you have found a positive way to overcome. I think we have all been there from time to time, feeling rejected, lost and lonely. Very good advice GG. We would all do better to follow!
    To Hype:
    When you least expect it, that someone will come along. I'm also single, but I believe if I'm truly happy with myself, someone will want to share that happiness with me. Keep your chin up!

9. mikerichards

mikerichards New Member

Chat room

Anyone interested in going to the chat room for a casual conversation lol. I'm a blackman with question only a white woman can answer lol really:confused:!

10. Arwen

Arwen New Member

hey hype, i didn't have the time to read all the thread, but i think that some of the suggestions that guys gave u r quite good.
    And hey, u should put your messenger here, or myspace if u have it. I made some friends like that! :)
    And a "cultural" date like a museum is good for me! It makes u different from other guys :)
    Good luck! :)

11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

When a man who has no game the odds of getting a girlfriend seems nil.

12. tbron

tbron New Member

wow.

13. DarkSensation21223

DarkSensation21223 New Member

double wow...

14. ronny

ronny New Member

dont worry, im 14 and preggo. i had never had a bf before i met monte and look what happened! lol. u dont need previous experience for this type of thing. just be confident.

15. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

:)

wow, um.. i'm not trying to get anybody pregnant, that's for sure.. :cool:

..Final Four weekend here in town... thousands of people coming from out of town, elsewhere... any number of special event parties & concerts going on.. lots of opportunities to meet & greet.. we'll see..

16. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

Hey Hype, how about an update? Have you applied any of this sage advice yet?

17. AfroLove

AfroLove Restricted

I haven't had a girlfriend either but not because I'm afraid to approach a woman (I am also introverted but I could if I really wanted to). I don't want a girlfriend. I like the freedom of not having to impress someone else, I can just be myself. I value solitude/privacy.

Edit: I'm sorry to hear that you're suffering from depression/social anxiety, that upsets me. I'd give you some advice if I were a professional but I'm not. Maybe you should consider seeing a counselor.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

For a person who is reticent it is going to be a real bummer. I'm a bit shy myself but open up when the event arises. I don't mind a girlfriend since being in solitude is just not good. Wished there are many more assertive WW. Seek a professional and hope you can get out of this black hole,pardon the pun.

19. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

I think it might be because you want a woman to piss on you.

20. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha

He is one nasty lil bastid.