30+ and i've never had a girlfriend--

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Hypestyle, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Or maybe that he wants to shove his dick in a woman/whoevers mouth untill she pukes, it's one of the two, or maybe both. :D

Ahhh such romance.

2. AfroLove

AfroLove Restricted

I don't particularly want a woman to wee wee on me (although I'd consider it) but if she asked me to piss on her, I would. It's not some huge fetish I need to get off, lol.

Again, I wouldn't bring it up unless she requested it. Most men are turned on by dominating women in ways like this, whether they admit it or not. To give head until you literally ralf shows passion, you must really trust/care about someone to be open to that.

*shaking my head at boring sex lives*

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  3. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

5. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Agreed. A positive attitude usually helps out situations like these. People will read your vibe and if you go in thinking you aren't going to get anywhere, then you won't. Be positive! You have alot to offer! :D

6. chicity

chicity New Member

Think of the "boomhauer method" -- I first saw it described on King of the Hill (not my favorite show, but it has a moment now and then). The idea is that the way some guys seem to have such luck with women is by trying their luck with more of them. That is, if one woman in ten agrees to go out with a guy, then that guy should ask out 30 women, and then he's got 3 yesses.

The difficulty is in celebrating the 3 and not mourning the 27. It's terrible on the ego.

Good luck, good luck, and good luck. You seem to have a lot of us rooting for you, remember that. :smile:

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

The law of averages.:smt023

8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DJkND9AlMPw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DJkND9AlMPw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

9. kuntrygirl30

kuntrygirl30 New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I remember that one! Funny shit!

10. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

HAHAHA... I love Dave Chappelle... I met some guy at the weekend who was like his double. Crazy.

11. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

30+ years of your life gone with-out the education and experience of a girlfriend is very unfortunate......it probably needs to happen soon, or you risk being socially and emotionally disfunctional as a man.
    BMJ may be a little tough in his discourse, but many of his recommendations may be useful to you:

12. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

Memorial Day weekend.. so many events.. ah.. the techno festival.. hmm.. i don't own any glow-sticks..

13. AmandaD

AmandaD New Member

Ive known several guys that made it at least all the way through college without a girlfriend. The common thread is that they didnt see women as human beings, they saw them as objects to be worshipped or goddesses that were untouchable. The best thing you can do is make some girl friends so you know how to act around a woman and gain a sense of ease and confidence.

14. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Where exactly do you meet women?To borrow a line from 40 year old virgin. "You're putting the pussy up on a pedestal'. Just remember they're all just people with their own issues.Engage in regular conversation. Don't make yourself feel like you have to impress them.Also alcohol makes things easier.

Take a dance class.Go to a bar with a wingman.Join a club,organization,etc. Also the best way to meet girls in college. Ask them if you can borrow their notes.It doesn't matter if you need the notes.Then contact her later and say you have a hard time understanding the subject, penmanship,etc.Can she go over the notes with you?There you go.Thats actually two conversation openers.So if she blows you off with the notes.You can just come back with "i just need them quick and I will return them as soon as possible".Nice girls will eventually give in with a good follow through.Then you can seal the deal with the other example I provided about you needing help. Thats just one example.

I have plenty of other real life examples. Do not just walk up to random strangers and try to open with hello.You need a conversation opener. It can be anything.

I met a woman at the track by asking her if she wanted to listen to my ipod. It doesn't matter if she says,no or yes. Its just a conversation opener. Of course don't try to ask her while she is running.Wait until she stops for a drink.Feel free to add your own variations.

Its only as hard as you make it.

15. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

Red Wings are in the hockey finals against the Penguins.. all the local bars/pubs will be packed, no doubt.. I'll have to find a buddy and visit..

16. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Hope everything is well for you nowadays

17. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

heading out for some Halloween celebrations this weekend.. we'll see what happens.. (if anything).. :cool:

18. XXX

XXX New Member

If the dude who started this thread is still reading this, this dudes advice, whilst really patronizing is surprisingly good and accurate.

Get in shape (it does wonders for your esteem and makes you look better - but do it for yourself). Start talking to chicks more. Practice practice practice. Don't put girls on some imaginary pedestal. Number 4 is just brilliant btw. Even tho this guy sounds like an ass, really do listen to his advice here.

19. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

wow this thread's still buried here? neat.. :smt012

20. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

You made this thread almost 6 years ago.... ya got a girlfriend yet? :p (Note: My phone auto-corrected "girlfriend" to "cuttlefish." :confused:)