50 cent earns 400 million dollars

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by tonytony, Jun 4, 2007.

1. tonytony

tonytony New Member

have any of you heard news about 50 cent reportedly pocketing 400 million from the 4 billion dollar sale of his vitamin water franchise to coca cola. Apparently 5-0 owned a 10% stake in the franchise and the sale now puts him number 2 in terms of hiphop wealth, behind Jayz.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

That is real money. It is just like that comercial when he was a conductor in a orkestra in his song "In the Club".

3. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

This guy is literally laughing all the way to the bank.

4. Soul_Brotha

Soul_Brotha New Member

wait, someone bought 50's energy drink for 4 billion? Also I though puffy and russel were richer than Jay?

5. tonytony

tonytony New Member

6. LaydeezmanCris

Nah, only Puff is. Puff is the richest man in hip-hop, followed by Hova and then Russ.

7. Bryant

Bryant New Member

It makes me wonder why he would ever release another album in his lifetime now that he has that type of money. I know that rapping isn't "all" about the money, but if it were me, i'd be buying islands, and sitting on my butt eating potatoe chips for the rest of my life. the rap game would have to go on without me...lol i would only release another album when i become bored and need something to do. :lol:

8. LaydeezmanCris

You never know what 50 is up to. I wouldn't trust him - he's probably building some empire somewhere. For real, these rap cats need to real from 50 because he's the essence of hustler. And by hustler, i don't mean no fake ass idiot from "the hood" who achieves a few dollars and goes around yelling. This was a guy who some 7 years ago was recovering from bullet wounds. Today he's worth more than 200 million dollars. I still await the person who will top that.