Addicted to White Women?????

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Combichrist87, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

I think I'm currently suffering with this addiction, it hasn't been this intense until now

2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

What happened? :)

3. Ronniejr

Ronniejr Member

I've been hooked on pawg crinacc for a while now smashing, kissing, lickin, sniffing, stuffing it for a while now it all started when I was a kid and I watched "who framed roger rabbit" lol but longer story short I have been longing for similar Jessica rabbit but all I have is this now.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2022
  4. 2legit

2legit Active Member

If you check page one of this old thread you'll notice as soon as the OP started this thread a whole ethnic group were attacked/insulted. Thanks to Goodlove for handing out Neg reps to forum rules violators that was least he could do, LOL. I've noticed when some topics are started by merely suspected trolls their new topics got "locked" for good, but why not this one.....Why?

Per site guidelines:

"We discourage (especially negative) discussion primarily directed towards genders/ethnicities/groups outside of the realm and context of this site."

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Because most of the suspect posters & their enablers aren't active any longer & any new ones now get shut down as soon as they start showing their asses when legit posters report their bullshit.

6. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Good Point RA, but this is old and offensive thread, some people will find ways to resurface old posts and wouldn't allow them to die that is my issue.

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It's the internet so even if this thread goes away that's not going to stop the individuals with negative agendas from coming here & trying to start shit. Especially when we still have active posters around who may subscribe to some of the negative bullshit themselves and turn a blind eye to those engaging in negative agendas.

The main motivation for the majority of folks with negative agendas is to pimp whatever WTF views & opinions they subscribe to because it's easier/safer for them to do on the internet than it is to do IRL.

8. Rollx007

No pinpoint reason. Just the summer heat, maybe

9. Rollx007

What is your problem? Are you just overly sensitive about anything ? Because you're basically accusing me of reviving an old post that, to me, doesn't seem to provoke any of what you're accusing it of doing.
    Relax

10. Madeleine

So how’s it going now in the winter time?:) Didn’t you have a girlfriend anyway?

11. Rollx007

Ahaha, well unfortunately we split up, I got more preoccupied in school, currently in my final year and we realised we weren't on the same path, I'm too ambitious I guess, I plan on moving back to the UK and she doesn't, so we ended immaculately.
    But she's a great girl, I'll end up with someone who can compromise with my busy schedule and vice versa.

12. Madeleine

I see. I actually thought you were in the UK! Where have you been living? Yah, it’s not easy to be a doctor‘s wife/girlfriend. You better look for someone who can entertain herself (introvert) else you‘ll have a lot of trouble;-).

13. Rollx007

Currently studying in the Republic of Ireland, she's Irish and doesn't see herself leaving her hometown.
    Yeah unfortunately I don't have as much time on my hand as other guys, I'd have to be very selective and give them a heads-up the next time around.

14. JamieStarr

JamieStarr Member

I'm sure this 'question' requires a much deeper conversation and analysis of the Mass Media and it's century long projection of a particular vision of Beauty. However in my own case, it's not so much an addiction as it is cultural conditioning. Being a darker-skinned baby boomer and more erudite child of the 60s found me in limited popularity with black females. My 1st crush was Jan Brady of the Brady Bunch; I had an IR sexual encounter in Jr High School... and the beat goes on.

Addiction? No; but I do think Uncle Ruckus has a 'bit' of a point in the following {lol}

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

The addiction idea seems sort of silly, to be honest. For me, it’s always been a simple matter of that being the type of woman I most often get along well with, and it’s the type of woman who most comes on to me and has things in common with me, so…

16. Smokie Nelson

Smokie Nelson New Member

Addiction isn't the word

More so who I'm most attracted

What makes me aroused

And who I find interesting

Is why I like WW.