Adele & Rich Paul

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, Jul 18, 2021.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Adele and (Lebron's agent) Rich Paul at the game last night
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

If they really are together it's probably the most random power couples of our era. My man Rich Paul has clearly leveled-up which sends a clear message to the rest of us that anything is truly possible.

4. darkcurry

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...aul-agent-lebron-james-nba-finals/8006876002/

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. ColiBreh1

Ohhhh....You should've included that info in your post seeing as this is breaking news.

6. darkcurry

yeah my fault. We usually don't post info in this thread, but I should have since they apparently been together but kind of secretly.

7. Observeree

Observeree New Member

Multiverse impacts in full effect (if you know, you know). Where Kim and Kanye fell off, Adelle and Rich are picking it up!

8. ColiBreh1

This 'ship obviously deserves its own thread, so I'm making 1 now.

9. ColiBreh1

full size pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  10. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Goddamn she lost a lot of weight but kept it in the right places @ColiBreh1

11. darkcurry

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I mean I don't love Lebron not my GOAT but you gotta say the man did right by his day one boys lol.
    Talk about capitalizing on being friends with the right dude....U think Rich Paul ever dreamed he be tapping the hot version of Adele.

13. darkcurry

She's molded her figure after losing all that weight into a fit buxom curvy figure! Remember when she first lost it she was not in good shape.

14. Observeree

Observeree New Member

Good for them!

Seeing this makes me feel like Thanos at the end of Infinity War. Now I can rest easy. Feels like everything is right with the universe lol

I think because they are both so high profile and made their way from hard work. No one can question it unlike with Kim and Kanye. Not that we are to judge, and I'm sure Kim has worked hard. But this...this is perfectly balanced.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. darkcurry

Outside of the Kardashians-Jenners I think Adele is the only mainstream/"major" female star that is with a black man right now. Unless I'm forgetting about somebody.

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Just saying, I doubt this a long haul relationship. Right now they're vibing off each other and enjoying the company, but to me they seem like FWBs.

17. JimBrown333

JimBrown333 Member

I am always skeptical of white girls who have kids with a white man first then want to date interracial. Always felt to me they want to secure the bloodline first. But that's just me

18. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

That's one way of looking at it I suppose, but another way to look at it is that having a parent in an IR relationship increases the likelihood that the kids will be in one as well. Seriously I'd say like 80% of the white kids I've known with a black stepparent went on to be in an IR relationship of their own.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  19. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

This feels really unnecessarily cynical to me.

Let's say it was the other way around: she has a kid with a black man, then a few years later settles down with a white guy, marries him, stays with him for decades, etc. You could easily spin that as a story of a girl having a young torrid fling with a black man but then settling down to have a true, long term relationship with a "stable" white guy.

And just to be clear, I'm not honestly arguing any of the stuff I just wrote! I'm just saying you can spin this any way you want if you're cynical enough.

I think a better perspective is to just say that life happens, and well meaning people can be attracted to people of various races at various times (even though I am married to a black guy, I have certainly been attracted to, and dated, white men and asian men in the past, for instance).

There's no grand strategy -- it's just life. But that's just my opinion! :)

20. In this early interview from Feb. 2008, before she broke through in America, she casually reveals that she tends to date "Black boys." So, at the very least, it's not a completely new thing for her. (it's at about 1:45 where the question is asked)