Admitting your attraction/preference

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by tp480, Mar 30, 2020.

1. vanille

vanille Active Member

Well I won't know until I get there lol and for now I have no reason to :p
    But you're probably right, the chance is never 0% lol

2. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

That's what I am saying.
    Never say never.
    Even our prejudices can be overcome.
    Fortunately.

3. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

It`s just a generation thing between you and your parents. Just like how one generation is busy passing bathroom laws, etc Gen Z apparently don`t see what`s all the fuss is about.

4. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Yep! Everyone wants to complicate life these days with made up gender identities and sexual orientations, blows my mind. It’s confusing enough sometimes trying to figure out if it’s a female or male sign on the toilet I can’t imagine the confusion of more signs!

5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

It's always impressive when someone overcomes a rough upbringing. You're clearly already stronger and more self-possessed than most. Don't lose that.

And I'm glad you're so studious and hardworking, but that doesn't help me at all LOL. I'm too old to just hang around campuses. So just keep shaking off the haters and never let anyone give you an excuse to stop being a good person.

Now I'm off to pray to God for a woman as impressive and hot as you lol

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I already wanted to visit Australia, but all the talk of their appreciation for men like me has only added fuel to the fire. But even before that, all my interactions with Aussies have been positive.

I met two Aussie girls during a summer abroad in Europe who made a point of telling me how well my sense of humor would fit in there. I also went to grad school with a cute Australian girl who randomly asked to take me to lunch one day just to discuss race in America. It was an interesting day. The last time I was abroad I met an Australian couple who insisted your country would love me. So I'm sold! Lol

Aussie Rules was fun! My schedule just wouldn't let me stick with it. We compromised on the shorts, they were above the knee but definitely not as short as traditional lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. beccaomecca

Well hell, what’s stopping ya? Get on the damn plane! As long as it’s a commercial plane!

That’s pretty cool you have had that amount of interactions with my peoples lol. You’re a spoilt young lass hahah!

Yesss you do need a sense of humour in order to fit in with these wacky Aussies. So you’re lucky you already possess such an attribute! hahah that’s funny the Aussie girl was probing you for some intel :p

I really do miss the American ships coming into dock in Brisbane, I’ve met and kicked it with some cool Americans over the years, the city really came alive when the Americans were in! Especially the night life lol. Damn bloody covid!!

Haha glad you could compromise on the shorts! Only a white man has the capacity to wear short shorts if you catch my drift. :p kidding.

8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I
    Definitely plan to get there. Have you all lifted COVID restrictions yet? I need all your helpful info on meeting as many gorgeous women as possible while I'm there :D:p:cool:

9. beccaomecca

Of course :-D the covid restrictions were only directed at citizens, foreigners always had the freedom to come and go as they pleased lol.

Yikes, good luck with that :p I’d say head to the coastal areas lol. Where abouts do you intend on visiting?

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

For real?!? Here I was thinking the whole country was locked down.

I'm not sure where to visit yet. I really haven't done much research lol. I want to see some of the sites, but I wanna mix with the locals too. Women aren't the top priority, but I might as well meet em while I'm there right? Lol

11. beccaomecca

Haha, no we’re freeeee now. Without tourism we were about to go extinct! Hell our government paid for the damn Rock to come and shoot a movie here in the middle of suburbia meanwhile we weren’t allowed out of the country or even to fly interstate for two freaking years!! the hypocrisy of it all!

I’m not going to sugar coat it, Australia has always been an expensive country, but it’s so much worse now - so I’d say just make sure you have plenty of funds when you come out, I’d hate to have to go out of my way to rescue you haha :p . Even to fly interstate now is ridiculous here.

Hahaha said no single black man everrrr :p one does not mix with the locals - one does however sit back and watch the locals flock like pigeons lol. You watch…. You’ll be bombarded with questions lol come prepared lol

What’s your vibe? Beaches? Cities? Museums? Bush? Mountains? The Arts? Or none or all of? Lol

You could stay at Rottnest Island and chill with the cute Quokkas?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2022