Age differences between partners

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by XXX, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

now that's a man

2. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

For window shopping houses?

That's setting the bar pretty low isn't it?

NOTE: No disrespect intended to TDK, cause he is my dude when he's not saying shit that I disagree with. I'm hoping he does get that house so I have somewhere to stay when I go to that shitty city. Hell, I'd even be honored to offer my custodial services at minimal cost.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Master of the custodial arts huh Thurgood lol
    Shit have you seen the bitcoin market lately? I might gave to bunk with you homie lol.
    And window shopping is huge for a commitmentphobe like myself, but she's a good girl. Besides window shopping is free and I love free lol

4. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

You know what else is free?

Staying at her place.

5. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Real Talk though man... I hope you get that dream house.

6. The Dark King

Thanks fam me too. We saw all these beautiful houses on the water and then reality slapped me in the face when we looked them up and all of them 7 to 8 figures. I have such a deep love hate relationship with NY. If I want to own something nice in an area worth raising kids in I might have to start selling on the corner lol

7. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

I love free too! :D

8. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

Aww, too sweet. Thank you so much! :freehug:

9. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

As much as I love my hometown (NYC), I realized I had to leave to live in a decent neighborhood, have a decent car while not have a fortune. I livein the Washington, DC suburbs, and love my life here. Yes, I do miss NYC, but it's just 3.5 hours away.

10. The Dark King

Dude that shit is just as expensive at least in the NOVA area.
    What do you do?

11. satyr

satyr New Member

[​IMG]

12. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

:smt049 thanks TDK

Wish you all the best with your lady love :freehug:

13. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

It is, but I moved here back in '97, and my $$$ immediately went further. At the time my rent was $700 for a one BR apartment with amenities that you'd never get in NYC for that amount.

I now live in Rockville, MD, and I'm in the IT field (Network Administrator). Yes, it's expensive, but I definitely have a better quality of like than when I lived in NYC. Much cleaner too.

14. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

$700... damn! When I was looking at studio apartments near campus, they were at least $1400 each. Funny how fast things changed, just back in 2007, 2008... a lot of people were terrified to walk on H street. Now it's one of the hip places to be.

15. Rome Omari

Rome Omari New Member

I've been trying so hard to get with an older Italian woman. It's just something about them.