Age differences between partners

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by XXX, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

There is this woman I'm seeing right now shes 8 years older than me. Too much? I haven't told my folks yet.

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I'm talking to a woman 25 years older than me. Shes such a sweetheart.

3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Why thank you!! I love you, too. :p:smt081

4. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

i never got why women have more issues with it then us men. I wonder if older men who date younger women have an issue with it.... :rolleyes:

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I think more than the actual age difference, the issues might surround just being in different places in life (Ellemental mentioned that as well). I tried dating a guy who was just a few years younger but had never been married and had no kids. It didn't take long before he lost a little patience with the fact that I wasn't available 24/7. I'm a mom and ultimately my kids come first. He didn't like having to work seeing me around when I had my kids. He wanted 100% of my time and with 2 little ones, that's just not something I could offer. He didn't get it. I don't care about an age difference but I work better with guys who have kids :p

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

We're the same age boo and I would probably have an issue too

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

of course not, whats the issue? I think guys that would have an issue with it simply don't date younger women. :smt037

8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

That's because you'd want me all to yourself, 24/7...I feel you ;)

Honestly, I really do understand where these guys are coming from when dealing with a woman who has kids. If I was a 32 year old woman with no kids, dating a man with little ones...it'd probably be quite an adjustment. This is why I gravitate towards dads...just seems like that's one less hurdle to have to overcome.

9. singleblkm

singleblkm New Member

I was wondering why you are interested in someone who leans towards a "thug" life style. I have always felt lucky to not be considered that. I am, by lords grace and by my upbringing, educated with great career so I don't think I would ever be leaning towards a thug lifestyle.

10. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

In my opinion, sexual energy has more to do with attraction. the best man that I have ever been with in that regard is almost 50 and could go longer and more frequently than a guy I messes with who is in his 20s., and this was without any medical help.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The best sexual performance is not in a man's loins, but in his head. It takes concentration and desire to please his partner. The brain controls it all. So, it is not about age or even mileage.

12. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

that and pure attraction :)

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

:D
    AMEN, SISTER!!!

14. redheadedNUT

redheadedNUT New Member

I think it's almost the same as men saying they want a lady on the street and a vixen in the bedroom. There's a magnetism towards men who are gentlemen in the office, but have an aura of bad boy surrounding them. I spoke too soon tho, I think I used "thug life" out of character. I meant more of a 'bad boy' appearance, I think. I'm not too good at describing him, but it's something like a dual personality. And we're not talking anymore, so maybe a little of his 'bad boy' persona ruined it for the 'gentleman' persona, because he evaporated like water on hot pavement pretty fast. LOL.

15. Beckett

Beckett New Member

Where's the Love?

I agree with Gorath on this, but would add that while his head is focused, his heart is the inspiration. When a man is committed to an action, he takes his mission very seriously. mmmm:freehug:

16. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

I thought there was an age difference of him being 4 years older. Later learned the age difference was nearly 11 years... Didn't make a difference to me when I actually found out. We were both at the same stage in life, basically.
    He's never lied about his age though, I thought 27 because of what I saw elsewhere... not from him, himself.

17. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

Astute

Astute+

18. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

You are certainly are one if a kind

19. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

...I wish I could meet someone soon.. a little older, or younger... never seems to happen..

20. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

My lil sis is about to marry a man 13 years older then her.... They make the perfect pair. I am a firm believer in the fact that age shouldn't be a concern if your a good team.

I usually attract younger men, only ever dated older twice and both turned out to be,,,,,, well not nice men.