Age differences between partners

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by XXX, Oct 7, 2009.

1. kayslay29

kayslay29 Member

Age differences in small gaps I don't believe would matter to me. I haven't experienced large differences so I can't really share for certain. Problem is, I rather small and I look younger than my actual age. Not a good combination. People keep telling me it'll pay off when I am older but so far it hasn't. I'm not losing sleep over it though. The world keeps on turning.

2. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more. I find black men are much better about this than white men.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Apparently so........

4. RestlessRita

You're hilarious!!
    :p

5. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

I was 22 and she was 49... One of the best experiences I've had other than when I was 31 and she was 48(I miss her).

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Face it

Some older women simply look better than younger ones

If in physically attracted im not thinking about age

I'm thinking about something else

7. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Ha, Petty in action.
    Watch out Rita, what he is thinking about is naked pics for his collection ;)

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

What

I'm harmless

9. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

11. RestlessRita

We all know I learned my lesson. For the record, I had an incredible relationship with a black man 20 years younger. He never cared (cares) about my age. We still get together from time to time. Some drugs are too difficult to quit all together if you know what I mean .

12. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

A lot of men know that women get sexier as they get older. 40 is the new 20!

13. Beckett

Beckett New Member

Hooah!

14. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

But 80 isnt the new 60 though:cool:

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

To each his own. Nothing like a bubbly twenty something. Waiting for that to change.

16. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

My rule is that the maximum age difference for a girlfriend should be the same both above and below my age. Keeping that rule keeps me from going for the young ones, lol.

17. foxyred

foxyred Active Member

Personally I prefer a guy to be roughly my age. Say + or - 5 years. But if someone was outside that range and I really liked them and thought there was real potential for something good I wouldnt dismiss it just because of age.

18. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

no hang ups here...I for the most part date younger...I have tried to date men my age or older and they bore the hell out of me...I don't feel my age...the most important thing is that he be mature in his actions...I don't need someone that wants to sit around and play video games with my son all day:p

19. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

{hugs tight} :freehug: that scored you some huge points there boy :freehug:

20. Beckett

Beckett New Member

I don't feel my age either, and according to the statements I know and trust, I don't look my age. But wait a minute, is it really all about age? Or is it more about commonalities, interests, maturity, energy, passion, chemistry, and that power between two strong spirits? Is it really about numbers? I don't think so.