Age gaps in relationships

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Nov 7, 2023.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

When it comes to relationships, I find interracial relationships are so normal in America that no one really bats an eye like before to them.

But let an older man date an younger woman, the conversation becomes divisive and toxic as fuck.

What's your thoughts on them? Do they work? Is it creepy or nasty? What's the oldest you would date? What's the youngest you would date? So you have an preference when it comes to age?

2. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

To each it's own, For me, I am on the fence. When I was 19, I had 3 women hit on me (one was 24, the other 25, & last one 27). Then when I was in my 20s & 30s I tried to date women around my age (to avoid backlash from other women), & that didn't happen. Now I'm almost in my Mid 40. I seen videos & article about why men should avoid women 30 & over & date younger women. I learn now you have to have a strong mindset when doing this. As for the age dating part, the youngest I would go 23, & the oldest probably 50.

Hope that made sense

3. Effie420

Effie420 New Member

My thoughts are positive. I’ve only ever been involved with men older than me. I don’t really like younger than me but there’s no limits on the upper age

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I'm at the point now where I attract 18 year olds to 70 years olds.

I don't have an age preference.

I dated women who were significantly older than me, and women who were significantly younger than me.

When it comes to maturity, there's really no difference in my experience
    All women pretty much act and behave the same way.

It's funny, when I ask younger women why do they prefer older men, they always talk about maturity... I literally sit around playing videogames all day when they hang out with me.

When I'm dating a older woman, nobody really cares. I might hear a unsolicited negative comment about the age gap here n there.

When I'm dating a younger woman, especially if she's pretty, the unsolicited negative comments are aggravating at times.

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I'm a bit uncomfortable with the age difference between my girlfriend and me - she's 12 yrs, 9 mos younger and 42 yrs old - but she doesn't care and thinks no one knows I'm older anyway. Oh well, I guess we'll see how it goes.

6. CAkicker

If you don't mind me asking, why do you feel uncomfortable about the age difference?

7. CAkicker

Yeah, I probably would attract those too, If I got out the house more often & unhide my profile. It seems like you have to be in shape when dating a younger woman.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2023
  8. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

Not just younger women. I`ve seen profile where women claim they try to stay in shape and expect the same of men. Seems fair to me.

9. CAkicker

Since Fitness is about to become one of my passions, I'm all set.....well almost

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I guess that I’ve always had some fixed ideas about what is acceptable, and it’s tough to accept that I am violating my own norms. I think that I have always felt that if a woman was too young to be my contemporary growing up, then she was too young.

11. Kara79

Kara79 Member

I never thought I would enjoy being with older men until I had a year long affair with a 43yo black man when I was 18. He was the best mentor a girl could have asked for. I still think of him all the time.

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Homeboy has treated you right for a year.

13. Kara79

Kara79 Member

That was over 25 years ago :)

Never met anyone quite like him since, and I spent a long time trying. He set the bar too high lol

14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

You got me, would you mind sharing way more details on that? That sounds like such an interesting experience. I'm not tryna be too nosy, you obviously don't have to share what you wanna keep private. But I for one would enjoy and appreciate hearing that whole story. Maybe you can give us single guys some pointers lol!

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope you find one that lived up to your expectations.

16. Kara79

Kara79 Member

I added my Skype profile if you want to chat offline. I normally don't mind sharing, but I'm a little apprehensive as I'm not familiar with the crowd here.

17. Kara79

Kara79 Member

I'm not sure I want to share the details in the open forum. Skype me if you like

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I'm sure I'm just missing it, but I don't see your Skype. It's it just Kara79? I don't remember the last time I used Skype anyway lol.

19. Kara79

Kara79 Member

It was the easiest app to add to my profile. The link is supposed to be here somewhere in my profile. This site is not very friendly for private chat

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Blame Klowns, Kreeps & Karens that we have had & to some extent still do have around these parts for that. It's also the reason why the active female poster population is non existent compared to male posters. But you didn't hear that from me.......