AI Generated Art featuring BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by glt1980, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

2. Soulthinker

I hope someone did a ai of a Jack Johnson/Joe Louis like boxer with a WW.

3. LC1997

LC1997 New Member

_0c53a1a3-05dc-41c7-9851-985108075ec2.jpg _27bb41d0-0217-4a73-97ff-3b7e76502b7c.jpg _46c07623-07e3-4a00-b8aa-17fd434c038e.jpg View attachment 30685 _3899e20f-120f-449c-bf87-85a06b1ed1be.jpg I couldn't use Jack Johnson or Joe Louis in the prompt - matter of fact Bing doesn't like the word "boxer" for some reason, even though it clearly is willing to draw them. Bing has a very broad list of words it considers "unsafe" to illustrate. But here are some of the pics it came up with last night.

4. Soulthinker

Unsafe my butt! When ai is run by Whites or White adjacent men they have some guardrails that is outrageous.

5. Soulthinker

I don't expect a likeness of Johnson and Lewis,only a Black boxer from the 1910's to the 1940's with a buxom White woman.

6. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

7. glt1980

What BM/WW Love could have been like in the 40s and 50s
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

The twitter page is @AIforIR. Sorry this reply took so long. I couldn't remember what it was exactly and couldn't find it.

9. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Damn, with this pics, now I wish more movies/series with BMWW IR on different ages.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

She kinda reminds me of The Late Lucille Ball

11. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

How much I would love a movie with substantial interracial content from this era!!! Oh the scandal in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania it would be!!!

12. glt1980

World War II Love Story solider meets Nurse part (1a)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] of 4
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. glt1980

part 1b of 4
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. glt1980

AI Livy Dunne
    upload_2024-3-14_20-29-7.png

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

16. Soulthinker

Great images!

17. Soulthinker

Great images,but l'm a sticker on history. With smartphones you think someone would get the US flag right?

18. Soulthinker

I remember reading from books by J.A.Rogers and seeing photos from some books. Only from some snapshots from those soldiers you may see images similar those those ai ones.

19. Soulthinker

Great images, but the background of a car in the living room is awkward.

20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

If y’all are interested in making your own AI art there are two programs I’ve used that you can download to your own computer. One is called Automatic 1111, the other is called WebUI Forge. There are several criteria in order to get the programs to work, and you really need to do a little self studying on procedures to generate quality art. Go to https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui or https://github.com/lllyasviel/stable-diffusion-webui-forge both programs work well but Forge is a little faster. If you need art tool resources you can sign up and download from this site: https://civitai.com/images

I make no guarantees of quality and reliability of these apps. (But they work for me)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List