American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

"but but but from my observation...."-tdk

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Pretty much.
    Have heard the you talk white bs all my life. No one really appreciates how insulting and belittling it is

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

More than enough where your the only one who sounded white.

I know it's easier to blame speaking proper English on why you sound white but I noticed how you never once examined your pitch, tone, and depth of your voice.

Nobody would ever think or confuse uncle phil, Keith david, Morgan freeman, black dude from the state farm commercials, James earl jones, etc with being white, and they all have excellent command and profiency of english. Why are they different than you?

4. The Dark King

And of course you completely glossed over where dude spoke about his success rate with foreign vs domestic women which says a lot to me. Hes educated good looking and classy yet somehow his success rate changes depending on the nationality of the person he's talking to.

5. The Dark King

You are literally the only person who has said it has to do with my tone rather the way I speak. But if that's how it sounds to you ok.
    Black men all sound one way white men all sound one way and Asians speak in broken English. This episode on speech pathology has been brought to you by your local never been anywhere brothas. Thank you for your continued limited input.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i , raider and beasty have been saying the same typething. soooooo......

as i and raider said along time ago, money and looks do attract but your convo keeps them.

maybe you need to add class in your game and maybe u will be ok

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

hes politely saying "grab your dick and talk like a man"

8. The Dark King

Lol you first

9. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Understood. But for someone who may not be as well established as you would probably go for the $1 million without the work.

I know I would :)

10. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

LOL

LMAO

I see

LMAO

11. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

I see

12. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Is that a fact? lol

I see

13. The Dark King

Dude is conflating effort with work. No one wants to another damn job as you pointed out but nearly everyone is willing to put in effort into things they want

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol
    lol
    lol

15. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Exactly!!

16. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Ba-zing!!

lol

17. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Not everyone can be blessed with wavy vocals breh.

[​IMG]

Here is a excellent ex co worker of mines with his woman. This guy is Jamaican (no NY accent like you) native of NYC, he speaks like a Rhodes scholar and prides himself for being "white" thru his activities, interests, and humor. Funny thing is no one mistakes him for being white ever, instead he is showered with compliments on how wildly intelligent he sounds/is.

Not once have I heard anyone throw shade at him for sounding white, and we work edwith a ton of black woman too. People would just tell him he could do far better than what he was doing with us.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt042
    :smt081
    :smt043:smt043:smt043

19. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

There evidently is a growing number of "individuals":

[YOUTUBE]yiWdUG73a4g[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]k6r3B9RU8IA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]cFb1ikOCZ_k[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]m9UI9CnEHlU[/YOUTUBE]