American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

I can't speak for the brother but maybe he disagrees with him because...he's a man and can do such if that is his take on the subject :)

2. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

I don't think he is putting out bs and since I'm part of "everyone" your comment is not accurate.

3. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Man, I like how you can disagree without being disagreeable. Much respect for that. Very chill, my brother.

And I hear what you are saying but, I do agree with the brothers who are angry. This country will never appreciably change and is in the midst of self-destruction and I don't want to be here when this really starts collapsing.

Positive thoughts - I recall a white guy I use to work with. He was the reason I decided to travel. We were having lunch talking about shit, and he stopped mid sentence, started at me and said "I hope you don't mind me telling you this but you are an extremely intelligent man open to new ideas and other perspectives. You will never really be appreciated in this country as a Black man because of racism." He told me there is a bar in Switzerland where he use to go and get into discussions with people about world topics and ideas and he finally said I could be appreciated for my thoughts a different country.

I told him I appreciated his honesty and I agreed with him then. And I agree with him now.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

it is bs not to look at yourself in the equation of why the american women arent choosing you or whatever the case may be suchas having a good relationship or whatever.

5. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

LMAO :D

6. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Damn, that has to be on one of the dumbest statements since Sarah Palin said "You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."

7. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Regardless, you are wrong when you say "everyone" and I for one don't see it like that. You are wrong with your assertion and much like Donald Trump choosing to not deal with the truth you will not state you are wrong.

You make a s supposition that he has not already done that. Your supposition also includes the evident mindset that even if he didn't, that to a great deal of American men most American women are like toe fungus; undesirable and unwanted.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i bet u was that kid that would brag how u earned that "A" in science class but the teacher is against you for giving you an "F" in math.

but carry on....

9. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

I bet you was that kid who would get older but could never quite figure out how to construct a simple sentence with proper capitalization, grammar and punctuation.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That's the missing piece that everyone glosses over as if culture doesn'tmatter. I would bet a week's pay if I said the culture in their area was better than mine no one would be rushing to correct.me. seems it all comes back to feeling like they're personally being insulted.

11. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Indeed.

Seems like people take things person when it's not personally aimed at them. That being said, if folks want to take some shit personal that was intended for the general; they can be my guest.

I just hope they can be grammatical and all with they shit lol

12. The Dark King

It's goodlove don't hold your breath lol

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Rep Coming!

You can lock the thread now webmaster.

Lol

14. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

MGTOW Definition

Men Going Their Own Way; A bunch of whiny douchebags who can't get girlfriends because of their blatant hatred of women, but claim it's because they're protesting against the unnamed evils that women routinely commit (see cognitive dissonance). Instead of actually going their own way, MGTOW spend excessive amounts of time complaining on the internet about how women have driven society to ruin, while they masturbate in their moms' basements and do nothing to contribute to society. Some claim that they don't hate all women, just those uppity "western women." They'd be perfectly fine with dating one of those exotic, submissive "eastern women" who would do anything they asked (see stereotype).

It's the equivalent of a five-year-old trying hold their breath until they get what they want, only they're being incredibly unclear about what it is that they want and no one cares if they pass out from oxygen deprivation.

MGTOW: "Waa! Why can't I get a girlfriend? I'm such a nice guy. Women are such evil, stupid bitches. I'm sick of all you c*nts not blowing me or cooking my dinner. I'm gonna go my own way!

Woman: "...Oh no. Don't not date me. You're such a charmer. Staying away from women is the most effective way of punishing our misdeeds, please don't!" *suppresses laughter*

MGTOW: "It's too late, harpy!" *marries Hatsuni Miku body pillow*

15. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

I see.

Well, here's another thought. They could just be...

...Men Going Their Own Way :)

16. Morning Star

Far from it. Why would you need a senseless label to describe yourself when all you're doing is reinforcing a bachelor lifestyle? If anything, it does help create a difference between the two because people whom identify as part of this movement (based on first-hand encounters) are basically men (using that loosely, given their personality traits) who aren't really looking for women, let alone girls. Rather, merely dolls to play with. Disconnected from society far further than an otaku and probably lack a sense of communication.

17. The Dark King

So feminist are what then?

18. Morning Star

People that boys are afraid of or intimidated for being heavily opinionated or challenging dick-centric mentalities and not quell the ego by appeasing stupidity.

P.S. I'm a feminist.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

MGTOW. Whether a guy cannot get any success with the opposite sex or is trying to figure out his options in life to reinvent himself, I believe, like everything else in life, is not for everyone. It doesn't mean that all in this lifestyle have a disdain or hatred of women. These men are moving forward. They have many paths to choose from because it is their lives that they want to improve. It's about personal freedom and responsibility. We all have to go to a certain path in our lives to find our ideas of happiness.

20. Morning Star

When they often complain about women, which is very common in their attitudes, they aren't really going their own way. They are just pissing and moaning each and every corner in order to deflect from their own shortcomings. They are merely people who are one step closer to shooting up a place.