American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. z

z Well-Known Member

Shot fired!

Ahahahaha, I am dying here.

gl, Bama, rise up, rise your southern back bone. Professor rise up, lol don't let me down.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

No I have considered it but its a sliding scale, that same self centered me me me culture exists in so many different places here just a matter of degree depending on the area.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Says the guy who thinks ww are giving up trust funds to date us lol.
    Why don't you actually date a ww instead of putting them on a pedestal gramps lol

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

As a native New Yorker, I can agree that it's often difficult to live in NYC (including meeting women). I finally left NYC when I was 31 y/o, but I do miss it at times. Admittedly, there are many things about NYC that I'm happy to leave behind. While I'm very happy living in suburban Wash DC, I am open to living in or near NYC again. Also... NYC is truly a melting pot, and I've made friends (and dated) people from many different backgrounds. NYC can be interesting and it's definitely a place that's not for everyone, but I'd stop short of saying it's an evil place.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]
    oh no you didnt?

6. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

That Kermit pic. :smt043 :smt043

7. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Lmbo If you say so. I have just been living in VA so long I developed an accent maybe? I have often been told I have a phone sex operator voice at work

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

well damn

9. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Let me call your job to find out lol. You definitely have a bit southern accent to my ears. I always found your voice to be authoritive but motherly mixed with a little sultry.

10. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I see. Understand your point and how things were for you there. I remember something like Obama winning 50% of white support in the whole state either when he was re-elected or in his first election.

I have not made any viable attempt to date anyone of any race at all yet so I have no real personal experience that I could talk about. Waiting longer to make a move feels like it has made me more experienced with understanding the dynamic surrounding relationships and also female behavior, as outlined in my previous posts.

Surprisingly, I've actually done pretty well on LinkedIn, which isn't really a site designed for dating and relationships site but a site for career connectivity and employment gateways. Sometimes when I got contacted on there by phone or a connection request or however else, I could just sense that there's something else some of the women want from me besides talking about a new job position. Most of the connections there have been from white women, indian women and misc. races of women. The rest of them are guys.