American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

You don't get it, still.

No one has a problem with you having a preference for foreign WW, but you don't need to badmouth American women in the same breath.

You don't tear down one group to uplift another.

That's what I mean when I say you lack tact.

We have threads about all kinds of WW on this board, but rarely is it done to insult another group of WW.

The fact I had to explain this is pathetic.

2. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

No need to apologize.You gave your take based on your experience and if people are offended by it then so be it.Funny how certain people complain about "fakeness" but get offended when someone speaks their mind.

3. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Interesting you say that; that's exactly what I was thinking regarding you.

It's amazing that one persons opinion (which was asked for) who you never met and who you never will meet and who has zero appreciable affect on any aspect of your daily life means so very much to you. You are really making me more important than I am.

I didn't ask for your opinion of me or the manner in which I give I dispense my opinion (which was, once again asked of me). I'm not sure why you gave me your unsolicited advice but, OK.

It was not my intent to insult anyone or any group. However, if when asked my honest opinion of which I elaborated upon actually offends someone, tough shit. Don't want my honest opinion, don't ask for it. Simple.

Please, don't get melodramatic. The fact is you didn't have to do anything, you choose to type your soliloquy. No one forced you or placed you under duress that compelled you to give your opinion here.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Dude don't sweat these two. Prime examples of people who can't stand when others don't share their opinion or world view based on their experiences. Also any women offended to the point of them leaving based on this thread weren't that interested in this forum to begin with. There's a lot of people who come on here to have their asses kissed and if it doesn't they get butt hurt and its suddenly every one else's fault.
    I stated my opinion and you yours which was what this thread required. Don't apologize for a damn thing

5. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

TDK, Thanks for the wise words, brother.

AS I said, I apologize for not being as evidently clear as I could have been however, my thoughts I will not apologize for. And you are right, I've found they want their butts kissed. They need to grow up and get comfortable with males who are men.

Males tend to pander with the hope of getting the attention of women. Men desire the attention of women but not at the expense of themselves. You, me and brothers like us are as I stated, men.

Now, I'm off to work...and to find me a sexy white woman lol

6. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

You're wasting your breath. There are people who are not capable of understanding that you can give an opinion without being insulting and degrading. I've stopped trying to explain this. Falling on deaf ears. Thank you for being respectful.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Not a problem. You are absolutely correct.

Unfortunately for some people they acquire the same traits that they dislike in others for lack of seeing the big picture. They call it keeping it real when they are the ones that have been jaded and therefore changed by the world.

Their bitter disposition toward others becomes who they are. Nothing new here.

8. RestlessRita

ABSOLUTELY!!

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Who was being degraded? American women as a whole?
    If I say Texas as a whole is ant education and immigration am I lying? Yes there might be some who aren't but the general consensus is the same

10. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Well if one thing is clear, it's clear which men are the big fish of the pond and who are the little fishes who have to seek bigger ponds to swim in for success with women.

11. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Not capable? My central nervous system is doing just fine. I'm capable of understanding, thank you very much :) Perhaps it is you who is not "capable" of understanding that I give my truthful opinion when it is asked for; chips flying be damned.

I gave my opinion as you are giving yours. I'm not offended by your opinion, why are you offended by mine? Again, I'm just a guy on the other end of the keyboard - I have no importance in the lives of the people I am having claimed to offend so horribly. Why not write me off as some off the wall clown and keep it moving? Why expend any energy at all on me and my "insulting" and "degrading" opinion?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  12. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Eh, so why are you commenting on it then? Just looking for a little consistency and follow through :)

"Keeping it real"? I don't talk like that other than to make jokes about people who use the phrase "keeping it real." I really didn't know that adults talk like this for real. Fascinating.

"Jaded"?

I knew for many years that the advent of things like computers and the assorted advances in science, medicine and associated technologies promised to bring radical, consequential and substantial changes to the world which could only be imagined, but who could have predicted that with a keyboard, a computer and an internet connection Beasty would be able to perform a comprehensive and accurate cyber-psychoanalysis of me, a man he doesn't know and has never met !!

Simply amazing!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  13. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

(Insert the sound of crickets chirping here ?)​

14. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Another cyber-psychoanalysis? Man, that has to break some record or something. You and Beasty might be able to revolutionize the whole psychology game - you don't even have to know the people!!

From a few posts online you could do the whole Miss Cleo thing and *poof* mo' money, mo' money, mo' money :)

or...

...you could choose to stay in your lane and respect when men give their opinion and stop trying to pander. Just a suggestion.

With regard to women - what are we in the 7th grade? Am I supposed to get excited if you ask me to smell your finger? What kind of ridiculous foolishness is this? Anyone over the age of 21 I imagine in these United States has had sex. And one can and should meet women everywhere. If this forum is the only place you meet white women.... wow.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Because mindless fuckery gives me a brief and sometimes needed mental break when I'm studying.

Sometimes I listen to music I don't understand or watch Johnny Knoxville damn near kill himself all for the same reason.

Is that clear enough for you?

Thanks for the balance.

16. RestlessRita

IS THAT WHAT YOU'D REALLY LIKE ME TO DO? HMMM

17. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Too long didn't read

[​IMG]

Not sure what you wrote but I'm sure it's you not taking your own advice. I'm just a faceless guy behind a phone stating my opinion, keep it moving. Look the forum has been peaceful for sometime now, if you can't state your opinion in a tasteful manner, peace yourself out.

18. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Nope.

Not clear at all.

You were the one who said "Not a problem. You are absolutely correct" with regard to RestlessRita's comment about me when she said "You're wasting your breath."...and then you commented on it again. You were being contradictory.

Mindless fuckery? Sure that makes sense; as a matter of fact I'm engaging in a little bit of it right now.

Contradictory behavior? That doesn't make sense.

19. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Didn't read it...too long.

[​IMG]

20. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]