American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Mofo please I've had plenty of success with women. Outside of you I'm one of the few who has posted pics with women I've been in long term relationships. Like I've posted before just because I personally don't live through something doesn't stop me from seeing the bs other people go through, it's called empathy.

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Speaking for us little fish, I am quite proud of the success we may or may not have in ponds of various sizes. :p

3. The Dark King

I was actually thinking of you and Jaisee when this topic came up. You two are forum favorites among the women on here. Well respected by the men, educated, and very sociable and even you two have said your stock is plain higher with women non American white women.

4. orejon4

I don't know about all that forum favorites business, lol. I can't presume to speak for Jaisee, but I think that in my case it may be because social norms are less restrictive abroad. Or put differently, maybe because they're not "American" in the narrow sense, they have no expectations about what does or does not constitute a real "American" man. However, I have also met counterculture women of all races in the US who aren't bound by those ideas, either.

5. The Dark King

But I remember you specifically saying your stock was higher with non American women. I remember it so vividly because I remember thinking wait a minute me too. The most attractive and easy going girls I dated were nannies and foreign exchange students during college. I was just a man to them being black really didn't mean much since they came from countries that didn't have the same history and culture we have.

6. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Indeed. I have also met American women who were as you say counterculture but I think those women are the exception to the rule. My experience is that the rule being most American women can't hold a candle to their foreign counterparts.

7. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

In his defense, New York City (and some parts of the northeast) really is an area where most people are unhappy by default for all kinds of reasons. I really wouldn't want to live in New Jersey or New York myself because something about the area brings out the worst in people. I think if he just relocated out of the area he wouldn't be complaining as much.

Here is the link:
    http://marketwatch.com/story/5-reasons-Americans-are-unhappy-2014-08-19

8. orejon4

I did say that, but what I said in the earlier post is just my take on why that was the case. In general, foreign women react more positively, but there are US women who do as well, generally counterculture women. What you said about the different history and culture is why I said they may not have the same expectations about what constitutes a "real American" guy. And that being said, there are also foreign women who like red meat-eating, bowhunting, macho man Randy Savage type of guys too, so it's not easy to make a blanket statement.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  9. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. The Dark King

Why?

11. orejon4

Some of the points you raise would make for a very interesting thread as well. For example: what are the particular factors that account for such vastly different experiences among black men between the US and Europe? And that could also be broken down to treatment received by black men from the U.S., versus the Caribbean versus African nations. I have always found that very interesting. I think much of it has to do with the commercialization of African-American culture and our status as US nationals, even despite the US racial/caste/class system.

In some respects, England is stifling, classist and racist, yet they abolished slavery before the USA and policed the high seas to stop slave ships. Catholic countries had many slave colonies, yet have different attitudes toward interracial sex and reproduction. The differences between these different strands of European behavior and thought (including the US) would make for an interesting discussion among everyone here.

12. RestlessRita

I am actually friends with Brian J (believe it or not). It's meant as a joke.

13. RestlessRita

I would just like to add that although there are times Brian infuriates me, he is the most honest man I know. I can, and do, confide in him. I've traveled to see him. We have each other's backs no matter what. I am one American woman Brian J. loves. Although, I guess that's for him to say :)[/Is

14. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

15. RestlessRita

LOL. I know, but it's true. He's been a good friend.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This

Lol

17. RestlessRita

I know. I know, but truth is truth. He's been a great friend.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

19. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

*dead*

20. RestlessRita