Andre Drummond got played by Jennette McCurdy

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by 4north1side2, Mar 2, 2014.

1. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Racist rants? Show me one racist comment I have made.

2. Stumper

Stumper New Member

Man...

You just blow me away with how dumb and ignorant you are with some of the shit you say. And you actually believe it.

A WW is racist because she may not find black men attractive? And by that logic, rationally assumes that every black person is the same and acts the same?

You aren't the arbiter of what people find attractive.

3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

This remark is one of your dumbest yet. I don't find Asian guys attractive, so that means I'm racist towards them? I don't find redheaded men attractive either - what does THAT make me???

4. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

[​IMG]

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yes that's racist because I guarantee with every fiber of my body there are Asian men you will find attractive. They all don't look exactly alike, just like how you find black men attractive do you find every single one attractive?
    Nothing wrong with being racist if you're willing to correct your thinking, I use to say the same thing about Asian women until I started hanging in the lower eastside of NYC and there are a bunch of Asian women I wish I could date when I was single.

6. The Dark King

Anyone who writes off an entire people is in fact racist. We all have preferences but to say there isn't a single person of a particular race you find attractive is ridiculous and where there is one you find attractive there are thousands.

7. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

You didn't fully answer my question. What about redheaded men?

Just because I can look at an Asian man say "He's good looking" doesn't mean I'm attracted to him. My being attracted
    to someone occurs on more than one level.

You tack on new meanings to the word racist. I don't find your definition in any of the dictionaries I check.

8. The Dark King

If using race as a determining characteristic of how you think someone is then I guess we work from different dictionaries.
    To your point about redheads I'm sure there are redhead men out there you'd find attractive even if its not what you'd generally go for.
    I don't usually like short haired women but Meg Ryan and Halie Barry could both get it. Or I don't usually go for lighter skinned bw but there are a bunch I've seen that I do find attractive. Maybe it's a man woman thing where I don't need all my ideals to match up to be attracted? Who knows.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah...i saw that bat named "bitch killa"

10. The Dark King

what????

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the kkk lodge is 3 miles down on left

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

13. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

[​IMG]

14. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Exactly. You can't post one comment of mine that was bigoted.

15. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Are you gonna call a white women who only dates bm a racist then?

I actually somewhat agree with "refusing to date *insert race* is racist". But I only think it's racist depending on the reasoning.

Not racist example: Not being attracted to their general physical appearance (such as Ches's example)

Racist example: I don't want to be involved with a beaner mexican or a dirty black person.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Your logic makes too much sense, M&C. :p

Imo, some people are inclined to scream "racist" too quickly.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I don't care if she felt this way - we all have had dates we continue go out with longer than we should even when we know it isn't feeling right - but to put this shit out in the media and embarrass dude like this is disgusting to me. He was nothing but a gentleman to her in public and as we see in private, a real sweetheart. How she could put him out there like that is beyond me.

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who thinks it looks a little creepy? I know she's probably the same age as he is, but the optics make it look like he's dating some kid on the little league b-ball team he coaches.

Here, here! Lol

19. The Dark King

And this is why I'm always harping on the necessity for context. Just because you have a racist idea doesn't make you racist its how you treat people that counts, but to answer your question MC yeah it is a little racist since prejudice based on race. If I am disqualifying someone based on nothing else than their race then I am being racist and as far as dating is concerned I have done that. As I've grown and been exposed to more people I've realized that. Fir example I always hada narrow view of Indians until spending time in BK where there's a huge artist movement and met women who happened to be Indian who were gorgeous and fun. They dispelled my preconceived notions of what I thought Indian meant.

20. The Dark King

Lol I say the same thing every time I see a dude over 6'3 with a girl 5'4 it looks strange but hey at leadt she gets to rock her heels lol