Andre Drummond got played by Jennette McCurdy

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by 4north1side2, Mar 2, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So I often say I don't hate people based on weight so what's your point. It all comes down to what you want to believe. Actions and words mean nothing its all about what you want to believe.

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Angles in picture will do that. Don't worry.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Had no clue this is how she has been presenting herself on Twitter. I thought these were private pictures someone vindictively leaked. So is this what made him crush on her?? Or are these post break-up pics cause she's on the hunt again.

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I'm horrified, lol. What happened to the little tomboy from 'iCarly'? Smh.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Malcolm X changed his world view after visiting Mecca. Before that, he soaked up all that he was taught by Elijah Muhammad. After Mecca, what Elijah Muhammad told him was only half-truths. He saw many diverse people at Mecca. So, Malcolm X broke away from Elijah Muhammad and formed his own group. Malcolm's popularity was seen as a challenge to Elijah Muhammad, but Malcolm X had always expressed respect to Elijah Muhammad. Malcolm X was not a racist. Like Martin Luther King, he wanted to show that black people were proud, strong and ready to fight for their dignity and their survival. To let everyone know that black people were human beings.

6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I think it's problematic to be too fluid with the definition of racism particularly when it comes to physical attraction.

Saying you don't generally find people with certain physical characteristics attractive, or as potential sex partners, doesn't include exceptions, or even mean a person is racist.

It's just a preference.

People only know their own experience. It's not fair to accuse someone of being racist in terms of sexual attraction simply because it's not what they're familiar with.

Every BM on this site doesn't think EVERY WW is attractive.
    Not every WW here thinks ANY BM is good looking.

That's just how attraction works.

Who you fuck and vibe off of is a totally different decision process than who you will hire, live next to or admit to a university.

Anyway IMO it was more than this dude's race that this chick couldn't get with.
    He seems like a poor match for her physically and a bit of a simp.

7. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Some are speculating they were leaked by Drummond

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. The Dark King

So being rejected because of your race is racist every where else except dating? That sounds off

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Its not rejection because of race. Its lack of attraction to a person because of looks (race). I understand that we all don't look alike but the features that we do have in common may not be attractive to some people.

10. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Pretty much, besides ignorant reasons one of the more common excuses for not wanting bm is when a womans not attracted to darker skin or they aren't attracted to the hair.

11. The Dark King

But there are bm who don't have the hair and those whi have lighter skin. We come in many different shades and a lot of us shave our heads or keep it low. We don't all share the style look at Jaisee and Baltimore or even me and Dweb all different shades and looks.
    We're too diverse for that to fly fam

12. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

i think it was just a crush the guy had on her from the show. remember he is only 20. he said as much when asked about the relationship. he doesn't even talk about it. i think it was just a fling. now on her end, she seems like crazy amanda bynes 2.0. she says it didn't mean anything but writes articles about it and talks about the breakup 4 months later? not to mention her bum 35 yr old bf who her parents hated.....
    [YOUTUBE]R6A_60oTq88#t=886[/YOUTUBE]

13. TERRASTAR18

no he wasn't....he reacting to the treatment he faced. america was and is racist. you can't expect ppl to always turn the cheek.

14. TERRASTAR18

nah homie,that is how those nick/disney stars get down. the "leaked" photos aren't any different from her regular twitpics.

15. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

You can't expect everyone to be pc, I've heard some women say they would only get with a bm if he's mixed or really lightskin. I think specifications like that are stupid (like if I were to say I only like olive skinned, red head, white women), but I can't control other people's opinions.

Most of us aren't lightskin and especially not light enough to compare to other races, someone like chris brown might be seen as light to us but to other races hes still dark. Plus some women are only attracted to long flowing straight hair and caucasian skin, those aren't qualities you'll find in bm. Just like a white man won't have chocolate skin and full lips, which are qualities some women are only attracted to.

16. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

That's crazy. Well, I guess she's not a little kid anymore, lol.

17. TERRASTAR18

i know man....leak photos,miley twerking, what's next mickey overdosing?

18. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

I'd ask why this topic was posted in "celeb IR couples," but since they took the requisite picture in the general vicinity of each other in public, I guess that it qualifies.

19. LA

LA Well-Known Member

There's so many other women out there that he can date. He'll bounce right back.

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Is that what she's from? Shit, I'm old.