Andre Drummond got played by Jennette McCurdy

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by 4north1side2, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

See now, who else would have leaked them. He's come down a peg for me a little because regardless he didn't have to go to her level. Anyway he at least leaked the ones with her clothed... I guess they weren't suited after all. But she's still the bitch-ass of them both for putting him on blast from the start. Shit like that can ruin it for the next chick who may really like him.

2. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

No, you're a male.

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

El oh el at the e thug trying to scare ol boy.

4. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

I now believe she's just an attention whore. She leaked those pics. She's seeing all the flak she's getting for dissing him in that radio interview, so now she's trying to make herself look like the victim. Make him look like the villain AND gain notoriety.

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yeah, true.

6. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Bingo.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I chuckled at that too.

Possibly. Since they weren't too risque. Probably her manager's idea. It worked though, judging by the tweet.

8. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

She has accused him of leaking them.At first I thought he might have leaked them but now I think it was her.She's turned into an attention whore imo.The only way she gets mainstream attention is with Drummond so she keeps going to the well.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I believe it. Even my guy who knows his tv stuff didn't even know who she was until all this. Me, it goes without saying as I didn't grow up here.. So I guess props to her..

10. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

she did....read up on her....chick is crazy...she's dating this 35 yr old loser who got her hooked on drugs. dre is a mama's boy.

11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I'm soooo not ready for the new generation, lol. Seriously, though, these kids' networks are racking up a string of child star disasters: Britney (for a second), Amanda Bynes, Miley, McCurdy, who's next?

I feel the same way, GFunk. My son and I used to watch iCarly together and eat pizza on Saturday nights.

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You forgot my favorite Lyndsey Lohan

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i thought if i had money i can get and keep any woman- says dumbass

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

that's more true than its not homie

15. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

She has money and opportunity herself.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol...that trump card is gone

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol....true....nobody likes a broke ass mofo

18. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D

19. GentlemanJ337

GentlemanJ337 New Member

damn, shyt has changed a lot from when I was kid

20. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Was she ever a childhood sweetheart? It seems like she's been nasty for as long as I can remember.