andre drummond jennette mccurdy

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by TERRASTAR18, Aug 23, 2013.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Post your girl lil dude.

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Standing ovation.

3. flaminghetero

I ain't posting shit.....you thirsty ass Gelding.

Aren't you married to a BW?
    Does she know you post here?

4. 4north1side2

You aint' got shit motherfucker. I got black women, white women, Asian women, latina women, older women, younger women, da fuck is your point?

:smt042

5. flaminghetero

Suuure you do....Back to reality lil Eunuch..:smt042

Better not let Sheniqua catch you trolling these boards...

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Okay, so Sam from iCarly is in some sort of social media platform-mediated romance with some athlete or something? Good for them.

7. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

8. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

You have to think ahead though and project her professional prospects post-Disney. If she and Andre can build some major media buzz then she can set herself up down the line for movies and tv opportunities without playing the Britney/Mylie/Lindsey card to branch out. He has to play his part as a role model and gentleman though so she can enjoy an amphibian entertainment existence - if he stays on the straight and narrow no PC Disney executive would risk being labeled a racist by opposing them as an interracial celebrity couple in 2013.

At every movie premiere or red carpet event, Jeanette & Andre would earn sports coverage and supermarket magazine coverage too which builds $$$ interest for any Disney projects the executives might plan around her - does she think that far ahead?

9. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

tbh i don't think it will last that long though. i think this will be a fling.

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Give an example of another ir couple please to compare your theory too because your scenario doesn't sound like the US I know.

11. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

13. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

There have certainly been media opportunists before who delighted in making public displays of affection at nationally-televised events where their celebrity interracial relationships provided a media horde as they milked the moment as the radiating romantic interest - Kim K at the New Orlean Saints post Super Bowl press conferences, Carmen Electra at the NBA finals press conferences for the Chicago Bulls, then returning to Rodman's side after their highly-publicised divorce as the lovingly loyal ladylove just radiating at courtside when Rodman was signed to the LA Lakers in 1999.

Look everyone, iCarly IS over for McCurdy - she's a FORMER Nick Teens star now. Her best move is to ride this romantic relationship for a year or two and just keep Drummond smiling, styling and profiling at NBA charitable events and red carpet premieres while faithfully sitting Detroit Pistons - courtside as often as possible as the lovingly loyal ladylove of Andre Drummond. If McCurdy milks the momentum she has this month I can GUARANTEE you that her Q Rating will be a compelling conduit for numerous casting calls from cable television networks like Starz & Showtime who have a vested interest in cultivating the 18-34 demographic that she has tapped into with this unexpected new relationship with a young NBA rising star.

I could see Jennette McCurdy earning a recurring role on Season 3 of Showtime's Homeland or Season 2 of Ray Donovan. I could see a minor role in a Tyler Perry theatrical release or some direct-to-DVD teen slasher flick by Lionsgate. Even a mid-major role as a recurring character on Season 3 of ABC's Nashville should be a plausible possibility for the budding country music artist formerly from iCarly. McCurdy just has to stay on Drummond's arm for the rest of the year and the supermarket magazines and nightly celebrity entertainment newscasts will position her stardom . . . she's in a class by herself and she knows it.

Jennette is a young blonde Nashville starlet in an exciting new interracial relationship with this young, wealthy NBA boyfriend - I think she's enjoying all this new fanfare and can see the career potential before her now that her Nicklelodian tenure has expired

14. The Dark King

Dating black men did not get Carmen Electra and Kim K work. A little attention yeah but not cash money work. And neither of them started dating bm for publicity. Both had been doing it for years prior.

15. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

She is a current Nick star YH.After I carly she got her own show which I believe is Nicks current top show.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/ratin...-in-three-years-299202/20130611nickelodeon01/

Nickelodeon's "Sam & Cat" Debuts at Number One, Net's Biggest Live-Action Launch in Three Years

New York - June 11, 2013 - Nickelodeon's brand-new live-action comedy, Sam & Cat, vaulted to the top in its debut week as TV's top-rated kids' show among total viewers for 6/3-9/2013. Nick's biggest live-action launch in three years, Sam & Cat also swept kid, tween and teen demos as number-one on Saturday, June 8, among K2-11, K6-11, Tweens 9-14 and Teens 12-17. Among its target K2-11 demo, the show raised last year's levels by triple digits and handily beat direct competition by high double digits.

Bowing Saturday, June 8, at 8 p.m. (ET), Sam & Cat earned a 6.1/2.0 MM among kids 2-11, up +103% over last year; and averaged 4.2MM total viewers, up +76%. The show also handily beat the next closest competitor (Disney Channel's Good Luck Charlie) by +58% in the time period.

For the week, Nickelodeon earned a 2.7/888,000 among kids 2-11 (up +8%) and averaged 1.7MM total viewers, extending its streak of year-over-year gains to 19 straight weeks.

In Sam & Cat, Nickelodeon's funny gals Jennette McCurdy (iCarly's Sam Puckett) and Ariana Grande (Victorious' Cat Valentine) are back as their respective iconic characters from iCarly and Victorious in this new spin-off comedy. Sam & Cat follows feisty Sam and flighty Cat as they become best friends and unlikely roommates who start a babysitting service. The series is created by award-winning executive producer Dan Schneider (iCarly, Victorious, Drake & Josh, Zoey 101).

16. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I can see parents telling Nick they will no longer allow their kids to watch her show because they disapprove of IR and Nick pressuring her to end it.I'm not surprised shes attracted to BM,I am surprised she is dating one while shes on top in her field.

17. The Dark King

Really? It's a younger generation the shit just isn't as taboo as it once was. Not to mention dude is an NBA player he's not some bum. At certain levels of wealth especially now race matters very little.

18. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I don't think it's that serious. My daughter loves Sam and Cat, as do her friends...I doubt there will be any sort of boycott. There are other shows on Nickelodeon that showcase blended/IR families, so I don't see the potential for public outcry because of who this girl chooses to date.

19. The Dark King

Dude represents a faction of dudes who can't see a scenario where an attractive desirable would choose to date a bm without grave consequences. People have more important things to worry about these days than this shit.
    He's a B list NBA player and she's a B list celebrity at best, I doubt people are really paying attention to them.

20. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Yes really.Most A list TV and Movie actresses don't date brothers because they worry it will hurt their career.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013