andre drummond jennette mccurdy

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by TERRASTAR18, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Because Top American movie and TV actresses usually don't.If they do please provide some examples

2. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I've seen it on yahoos home page the last 2 days and her name has been trending near the top of yahoo search.Numerous articles about them on the web with hundreds of comments as well.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

But she's not a top actress fam. Shorty is not a household name she's a B list celeb at most

4. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I agree shes not a household name among adults fam but she has one of the top TV shows on one of cable TVs top networks,to her target audience she's as A list as it gets.Even A list tween stars(Miley,Victoria Justice,Selena Gomez etc ) wont date BM.

5. The Dark King

fair enough

6. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

7. The Dark King

8. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

exactly. some of these posters need to go to a college campus sometime.

9. TERRASTAR18

i know right. he must never have been to la or miami. ppl around there dress like that all the time.

10. The Dark King

Or a major city. Bottom line if you're in shape carry yourself well and have some money no type of woman is beyond your reach. Find a gym, buy some decent clothes, and keep your money right.

11. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I just realized he's younger than her.

12. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Yes,brothers can get white college women.Brothers rarely get A or B list white actresses.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  13. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I don't know any mature adults who wears ripped jeans and flip flops on night time dates.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  14. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

15. The Dark King

Then you don't pay attention. That shit is very common

16. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

They are kind of cute together. Love how he's carrying all that stuff and still holding her hand :smt049 Very sweet.

17. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Why you acting like they're 30 year olds? They're still young, not all that mature if you ask me.

18. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Obviously

19. TERRASTAR18

exactly. in fact i've seen ragamuffins with some hot chicks.

20. TERRASTAR18

who cares if they do? white women aren't some prize to get emotional about. tbh it's good they get turned down by the sara jessica parker, catherine zeta jones,etc. most of the hottest chicks have chase brothas: scar jo, malin ackerman, julia roberts, nicole kidman, heidi klum, kate upton,sofia vergara, elisabetta canalis,cameron diaz,heather graham, lea michele,and jessica lowndes. maybe being rejected by the overhyped jennifer anistons of the world will teach them to go after all the beautiful black,white,asian, and latina women that are better overall.