andre drummond jennette mccurdy

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by TERRASTAR18, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Someone might be getting emotional here but it certainly isn't me.I'm losing track what this discussion is even about and why some of you are getting hostile.I say props to this couple because actresses with top tv shows or movie careers rarely openly date brothers.I disagree with DK when he says race isn't a factor in celebrity IR dating.I'm not saying actresses aren't attracted to brothers ,I'm saying they don't date brothers because their handlers tell them it will hurt their careers.

BTW,when has scar jo,julia roberts, ,sofia vergara,cameron diaz,heather graham, lea michele, or jessica lowndes ever openly dated brothers? I wouldn't doubt they have on the DL but I doubt they do it openly while their careers are going well.

2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

My son knew enough at 16, when he started dating, to dress a little nicer for his lady.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

All the ones you listed are way hotter than this chick and those who won't.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lowndes and Vergara I know for sure but the others I don't know.

5. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

no one is being hostile with you. my argument is why get hype over silly stuff. if you are a strong black man you would be indifferent to white hollywood's attitudes. the issue is black ppl need to stop hype up these ppl who don't care about us.

scar jo wanted obama, julia roberts wanted denzel, sofia dated tyrese, cameron diaz dated puffy, heather graham lenny kravitz, and lea michele/jessica lowndes dated a model who has a thread about him on this board.

6. TERRASTAR18

true. the girl isn't the hottest chick but i think they make a cute couple. he reminds me of a'mare stoudamire, she is a mix of a chipmunk,miley and one of those olson twins.

7. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

The only person in this thread that seems to be getting hyped is you.DK said race didn't matter and my position is when it comes to A or B list actresses it does.

Diaz might have been banging puffy,but you wont see her on the red carpet holding hands with him or any other brother like she did with timberlake or any other of her white boyfriends any time soon.The model dude is rumored to have dated numerous white women but as I pointed out in that thread there isn't one pic of him and any of those women together,if there is please post it.Any proof lenny and grahman were dating or is that just a rumor you read without ever seeing them together except for his video ?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  8. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

OK

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  9. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

actresses ain't shi.t but glorified hookers.

10. z

z Well-Known Member

How tall is she?

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Julia Roberts wanted Denzel Washington to be her co-star in The Pelican Brief. She requested that she work with him. They remain good friends. Lenny Kravitz was dating Nicole Kidman for a good while. Actress Penelope Cruz hangs out with Lenny. Lenny also dates a lot of models.You gotta love this man. Scarlett Johansson dated Derek Jeter and was a big supporter of Obama. Sofia Vergara might have dated Tyrese Gibson during the making of the film Four Brothers. Cameron Diaz and Puffy did hang out(but Puffy was still with his wife). But, Cameron had just broke up with Justin Timberlake.

12. TERRASTAR18

alright dude......you obviously are a little too invested.......you do you.

13. TERRASTAR18

she was also messing with him(puffy)after she broke up with a-rod.

14. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

proof ?

15. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Someone is a little too invested but it isnt me.You believe every internet rumor about IR dating ,you think scar jo wanted Obama,Julia wanted Denzel and that its ok to wear shorts,flip flops and a T shirt on a date to a nice restaurant,I respectfully disagree.

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I've followed this site for years now. When was Malin Akerman ever with a brotha? Not saying it didin't happen. I'd just like to see some evidence. Seems like I remember hearing her sister was with one...

18. Nirvana 1988

Nirvana 1988 New Member

I think they are confused, I remember a thread about her SISTER dating a black dude.

19. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

Cameron Diaz was with Puffy and Djimon Hounsou.

20. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I take internet rumors started from unnamed sources with a grain of salt.Some people take those celebrity dating websites as fact but anybody can add a relationship to those sites.I can find multiple pictures of her like this with white guys,are there any pictures that you know of with her and puffy like these to prove beyond internet rumor that she him?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]