Anyone Want To Come To Australia?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by wtarshi, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Hahaha the Aussie chicks are off the chain, DJ.
    Culturally, I was raised where a guy approaches you so this boldness used to freak me out and the American guys too, because they're so used to approaching women.

I do remember though I was in Athens with a couple of Marines and I offered the guy I was with to buy him a drink and he said he'd never had a woman offer to buy him a drink in his life!, LOL. But that was the extent of my boldness, lol.

2. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Lol that’s funny! So my lady and I went out and met some of her friends a lady comes up and grabs my crouch. My girl wasn’t playing that and I had to stop a beat down. That same night, a lady grabbed my ass. My lady didn’t see it and I didn’t say anything.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You had me LMBO. Especially the last line, LOL!
    I know you were shocked when she grabbed your crotch, damn, now that's real bold.

Nice new AVI, by the way..looking spunky! :)

Now we need you to go record your voice :D

4. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

These ladies on some different shit. I dunno if I would of survived lmao!

5. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

We met in the states and were not together. We’re still cool but I messed up that relationship. If i would have been smart I would have wifed her up. Her Mom still loves me.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Awww. Sorry to hear that, mate.

7. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Yeah my mind wasn’t right coming home from deployment. But she was and is a good woman.

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Aussie women had found the brothers in the States.

9. Soulthinker

Wow. You were so fortunate. Most brothers in the Navy meet them on Oz.

10. Soulthinker

Was that in the States or in Oz?

11. Soulthinker

Had you been to Rushcutter's Bay? That is where Jack Johnson won the Heavyweight Championship on Boxing Day 1908.

12. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

No that was in Melbourne.

13. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Didn’t go there. But I did go to the Sydney Opera House in Sydney Harbour and Bondi Beach.

14. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Thats true as a matter of fact, that’s who I heard a lot of stories from dudes in the Navy.

15. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Now I want to visit Australia

16. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

For the brothas! I might have to break down the pros and cons of being black American men overseas especially Europe and Australia based on my lived experiences and observed reality. If I can get at least 5 thumbs up, I will post something.

17. Looking forward to traveling this year or next since my money is good now, depends on covid. Interested in your experience.

18. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Why wait for thumbs up? If you want to post something, just go ahead and post it.

19. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Wanted to know how much interest is out there for what I have to say.

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

There's your 5, get to writing.