Anyone Want To Come To Australia?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by wtarshi, Sep 24, 2013.

1. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

lol ok time to spill the beans.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I actually posted last week or so about my planned trip to Australia (once they eventually open up). Would love your insights.

3. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Ok here are my pros and cons of Oz:
    *Full disclosure, I only spent time in Melbourne and Sydney and my time was over a six week span.

Cons:

-Black American male stereotypes. This can be either a good thing or bad thing. Let’s face it, rap music I.e gangster rap has spread our image “Pookie and Ray Ray” world wide. Whether we like it or not, when we travel, we are ambassadors for Black American Men and even though I never experienced overt stereotypes, I noticed when I was out, a lot of Polynesians and Africans were “acting” like us. Similar to what I experienced in Canada and Germany.

-Australia has a history of racism similar to US. Aborigines have been treated historically similar to American Indians. I never experienced any racism while I was there but I did my historical research. There is also discrimination against “wogs” or foreigners to a certain extent.

Pros

-A lot of Aussie women love Black American Men. From our accent to our style, a lot of women dig us! I mentioned before how I was out with my lady at the time and a few women were very forward with me on a couple of occasions. Exotic factor is big!

-People are laid back and friendly. I had so many random conversations with strangers about America. As a matter of fact, a lot of people I spoke with either has traveled to US or was making it a point to visit US.

-Australia is a first world modern country. Melbourne and Sydney are big metropolitan places with a lot to do!

-Aussie women are nicer and more appreciative of American black men. Again my experience take it with a grain of salt. We are unicorns in Oz. So we are treasured where as in the states, American WWs see us in abundance in most places.

Brothers if you are traveling, put your best foot forward. If you’re looking to meet women, be in the best shape possible, dress well, and smell good and you should have no problems. If you have your act together, you will definitely be the prize!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Great advice.

5. Lis

Lis New Member

Yes we need Black Kings here!! Too many tiny white men here!!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope you get a share of brothers soon.

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Like a partial or complete shipment of this year's crop? LOL

Informative post. I have to admit, I've only dated one Australian woman, back in 1989 and she was 13 years older than me, and might not be a representative sample at all. Thankfully, she wasn't looking for an extra from a rap video, so I was free to be myself. I'd hate to be interested in a woman who is looking for a cardboard cutout of "blackness" gleaned from BET transmissions rather than a regular guy with a variety of interests and influences. Did you find the stereotypes limiting, or just something to be aware of in the larger social scene?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2023