Anyone Want To Come To Australia?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by wtarshi, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt107

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

spits out drink!!!! yeah, nah, i'd be checking ex-marines eyesight, or is trying to say that all Australian white people look alike?

i'm not really into the Australian hip hop scene. the only ones I know of are:

hilltop hoods
    [YOUTUBE]uq8PyyMbrYQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]nodvVcchziU[/YOUTUBE]

layla
    [YOUTUBE]IVIYEUCgA5M[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]3o7UL6sp8HI[/YOUTUBE]

3. wtarshi

as they sound round ere...pics or it didn't happen

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

G,if that was true a lot of brothers may say some Aussie women have booties the size of Kylie Min

5. wtarshi

Some???? Nah, all Aussie women have an arse like Kyls

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I didn't believe it when he told me. Nicole Kidman was born in Hawaii. Like Mel Gibson, her family moved to Australia. I watched a dvd of the mini-series called Carrier(it was produced by Mel Gibson's Icon Productions). It details the lives of some crew members aboard a nuclear aircraft carrier. On their Port Of Call, the carrier makes a stop in Sydney. A young black sailor, who has made a commitment to stop his partying ways and get right with God meets a young white Aussie girl and has a brief fling. Check it out. I think it is available at your library.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The last time I sent nude pics online I became a little gunshy because the day they were taken was on a dare and it was a cold day outside. Not easy to be erect when the temperature was at 39 degrees. It was bitterly cold.

8. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

That's what a hot shower is for.....git 'er done! :p

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

A hot shower(at the right temperature) and a woman to soap me up as well as take the picture and post it here. I have no trouble with the shower. Where do I find the woman to soap me up and take the picture?

10. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

qtinsouthfl, where are you? Your services are needed!!

11. Soulthinker

G,is that series is as good as the flick Hurricane Smith starring Carl Weathers?

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Honestly, no. Hurricane Smith starring Carl Weathers was fiction, of course. Carrier was a reality program that was on The Discovery Channel and The Military Channel and maybe PBS. It had some moments like a Marine having a professional disagreement with Navy guidelines. Or, one sailor's discovery that his girlfriend was cheating on him. Or when one black sailor decides to re-enlist and is given a check for close to ten grand. No. Carrier is not as titilating Hurricane Smith.

13. Soulthinker

There are a very few flicks or shows of Black men dating Aussie women. I remember a scene in the movie The Sapphires where in the 60's one of the characters went to a party where the brothers dancing with White and Aboriginal women.

14. wtarshi

[YOUTUBE]H2lxzfYV-ls&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I've known about this movie for years but I never knew it was Aussie. I think I want to check it out now.

16. Soulthinker

I remember the party scene on MW as well and was disappointed when Muriel's mate went to the hospital afterwards instead of making out with the brother.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

You will enjoy it, Since. It has the inspiring music of ABBA and a story we all understand. I loved Toni Collette and Rachel Griffiths in that film.

18. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Before you come to Australia you'd better take this test and see if you're eligible :D

19. wtarshi

What a relief, I'm a true blue Aussie

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I'd come if the right offer presented itself