Anyone Want To Come To Australia?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by wtarshi, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Nefo33

Nefo33 New Member

First time i am hearing about Australia being open to blacks.All i read about in the news is about the Aussie Govt always blaming african immigrants for the crime rate in some of the Australian cities.If i recall the former prime minister had always expressed openly her dislike for immigrants.

2. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

when I come, will I be welcomed, too? :D

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

You were right. I watched it and I like it a lot! Porpoise Spit, here I come!

4. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

really? i haven't heard anything about the aussie government blaming african immigrants for the crime rate. i also do not remember jules ever commenting about her dislike for immigrants. we are all immigrants or related to immigrants over here, except of course the indigenous australians.

open arms my love. open arms

you're terrible, muriel

5. Since1980

*Mariel

6. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Yippeeeee..

:freehug::smt026:smt026

7. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

It's alright, we're only racist towards peeps who don't speak our language or who have different cultural values to us - things we can be properly scared of.

You Americans will be freakin' idolised!

:rolleyes:

8. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

*obvs said with dripping sarcasm and disdain for the disgusting "moral values" our government upholds.

9. wtarshi

Use of sarcasm font needed

10. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO who is coming to Oz then??????

Tarshi, Whikle and I are already here :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

11. wtarshi

I was born ready

12. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Me too.... where they all at????? ;)

13. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Tarshi, that avi is best ever ever ever!

You's such a spunk!!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  14. wtarshi

Awwww whikly, thank you :freehug: :smt058:smt049

15. wtarshi

You find them, send them my way pulease

16. Nefo33

Nefo33 New Member

a friend of mine in Melbourne told me there are places in Australia u cant visit if u black and besides Australian universities refuse admiting African and Carribben immigrants even though they are qualified and they can afford it.frm wat i hve head and d little hve seen the Australian general public have dislike towards immigrants of dark skin and maybe this could explain d tension between white aussies and d aborigines.

17. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Nah dude. It's not that serious.

• "there are places in Australia u cant visit if u black" - not even remotely true.
    • I've known a bunch of African people studying at unis.
    • "Australian general public have dislike towards immigrants of dark skin" - there'd be your usual racist dickheads who have a "general dislike", but you find those in any country - and they're not the norm.
    • "could explain d tension between white aussies and d aborigines." - the so called 'tension' also only exists for redneck racist bogans. Aboriginal people in Australia are not the equivalent of Black Americans in the US - you need to understand that, and that you can't draw comparisons. The majority of Aboriginal people still live in remote communities, speak different languages, have vastly different cultural norms and find it difficult to integrate into white Australian society. Many have problems with alcohol - it's a huge, huge issue. So for many Australian towns where Aboriginal people co-exist with white people, the "face" of the Aboriginal community is public drunkenness, which sometimes leads to violence.*** And that leads to sweeping generalisations and negativity towards Aboriginal people as a whole. Which is grossly unfair to the wider community. And let me tell you, I've been immersed in Aboriginal culture, and they are a loving, generous, kind people - even the drunks in the park.
    • I know in Melbourne lately there has been a series of violent crimes committed by gangs of Sudanese refugees - and it has some people on guard. But there's also violence happening by Australian gangs, and people are just as much on guard about that. Violence is real and it's scary, yo.

*** For the record, I have never ever heard of an instance where an Aboriginal person was violent toward a white person - it's in house stuff.

18. Since1980

You show me your craziest Australian politician and I will show you the average southern Tea Party member. No one does crazy like 'Murica.

We're saving up the money for that one-way ticket :freehug:

19. wtarshi

Wish I could rep you, love. Brilliant post

20. wtarshi

One name. Pauline Hansen