Anyone Want To Come To Australia?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by wtarshi, Sep 24, 2013.

1. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Is it really like that? LOL

I once dated a woman from Australia and I often asked her how they treat the brothers there and she said shitty...I guess she didn't want me to ever visit and get hit with the 150 in the street situation lol

I have to get to the land down under lol

2. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

Oh, man. You traveled to South Wales to meet someone, but you can't get yourself to Florida????

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

In hindsight, it if makes you feel any better I wish I hadn't met her at all! :freehug:

4. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

No that doesn't make me feel better. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

5. jayisshowtime

jayisshowtime New Member

visited oz back in feburary - it gets the big thumbs up from me. i spent my time in melbourne though. melbourne, in a sense reminds me of denver (architecture, the people, and layout of the city). people are very approachable and friendly, to me they were.

i went during the summer. didn't hit up many clubs, like to dance but wasn't too keen on going. i opted to look for festivals, markets, cafes/restaurants by the water with live music etc. i stumbled across a wednesday nite market at queen victorias. i will say this: fellas, if you are single, this is the move. women from all walks of life (also a good networking event). they were very approachable and interested in meeting interesting, cool people. so if that is you, again, this is move. also, the market had cuisines from all over the world.

for the most part, the women australia are very beautiful. most importantly, many are active, driven, and have keen interests and are interested in things outside of oz (all essential for me). i found myself in coffee shops/shops many of day friendly bantering with gregarious women for a lot longer than i had planned.

i didn't visit sydney because i had too much fun in melbourne (which i figured i would). i have heard a mixed bag about sydney. i'd still go just to get the touristy pictures - just wouldn't stay long.

6. Since1980

All's well that end's well. Plus I got to cross Australia off of my bucket list. It was expensive as well but worth every penny.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope you got some hookups during your stay Jaytime. For any brother who is going to Oz get those hookups before you depart. It pays off.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i need to put it on my list of places to visit

9. scott1618

scott1618 Active Member

bump

would love to go to Aus. Im thinking late august

10. Westie

Westie Member

I was planning to go to Sydney this summer but was reminded that Oz is entering its winter down there. Don't know how much of a difference that makes to the social scene but I decided to wait until winter in the northern hemisphere. In the meantime I'll probably head up the coast to Vancouver for a few days.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You can't go all the way to Oz and not visit beautiful Melbourne.

12. Westie

Westie Member

Oh I plan on hitting up Melbourne no doubt about that. ;)

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha, don't know your age range, but you better be ready. Melbourne women are lovely and very cosmopolitan.

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Westie if you do go to Oz take some photos and get a hookup.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Don't forget the video(s).

16. Westie

Westie Member

PERFECT. :smt047

Will do. :smt023

Some will NOT be posted. :smt077

17. Since1980

There are two kinds of people: those who like Australia and those who like it but don't know it yet.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You are our unofficial US/Aussie Ambassador. :freehug:

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I recall a saying for a lounge on the radio.

"There are no strangers here, just friends who haven't met yet"

20. Westie

Westie Member

Australia...where damn near every species of wildlife can kill you! :smt037