Anyone Want To Come To Australia?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by wtarshi, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Not just the wildlife, the terrain and weather conditions can kill you, also.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True G especially the Outback.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Even the ocean with rip currents, sharks and other predators.

4. Soulthinker

Arid land and choppy seas. Regardless,Oz is still a great place to visit.

5. Westie

Westie Member

We need a group trip down there from the states at the end of the year.

6. Soulthinker

If I was livin large I would join you on that trip.

7. Westie

Westie Member

You got nine months to save your $$$'s. :smt043

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Agreed. After reading the book In A Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson and Tracks by Robin Davidson. I was hooked.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Of course, you have to determine how long your stay will be. The issue of housing is important. Will you be staying in a hotel, motel-efficiency, hostel or will you rent a furnished apartment? Add round-trip air faire and then you will know how much money to save.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's a long flight from the east coast. I would have to stay a weekend in Hawaii. Then head that way. Stay in Australia for two weeks, then spend another two days in Hawaii on the way back. We talking 10,000 miles. lol

11. Westie

Westie Member

I would think that the women there are worth it. ;)

Plus you get to rack up those frequent flier miles lol.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Quantas Airlines has non-stop flights to Australia leaving from San Francisco. Passengers will be flying in the Airbus A380.

13. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Lmao! Honey the only thing that will kill you over here is the women's eyes all over you! You have nothing to be scared of. Kevin Hart was just talking crap about Oz haha. Just don't go in the water at the beach and you ll be fine. ?

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

And watch out for Crocodiles in the billabongs. And venomous snakes. I haven't heard Kevin Hart's comedic observations of Australia. Honestly, he isn't that funny, in my opinion. In the film Soul Plane, everyone was funnier than he was. It was the same thing when he was in Get Hard. Will Ferrell carried the movie.

15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

And the cassowaries. And the drop bears. Why does everyone forget about the drop bears?

16. beccaomecca

Haha. The only place you'll really come across any crazy reptiles etc will be at the zoo. Same will the Koalas.

17. Westie

Westie Member

Seems legit...

[​IMG]

18. beccaomecca

Haha. Yuck! Trust me. Unless you're trekking through the rainforest you are not going to get bitten by a spider. During my 30 years of life in Australia I've been bitten by ONE asshole spider. Stay in the city. You'll be safe.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The Bird Eater spider is the biggest spider in the world, so far. As big as a steering wheel or a dinner plate. Honestly, I'like to see the rain forest as well as the bush, the outback and Uluru(Ayer's Rock). And those waterfalls.

20. Westie

Westie Member

I heard that Australian bush can get-

Oh nvm. :smt043:smt043:smt043