Anyone want to come to Ukraine?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by NATALIYA, Sep 25, 2010.

1. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Go back to her first post, she mentioned Western Ukraine

[​IMG]

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

But,what city or town in Western Ukraine? From my memory Tymoshenko won seats in that section.

3. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Spirited though your post may be, surely you'll understand if I trust her word over your expert opinion.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

is it an all-inclusive trip, no strings attached?

:smt038

5. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

Ukraine is the last thing in my mind right now. I haven't yet to make the plan for visiting that country, knowing that I could winding up dead. I would love to visiting you up there.

You'll have to forgive me, because I'm very afraid of going to where people never seen black man before in their lives, will show no mercy to killing black people.

I'm just being too careful. I would have to hire bodyguard! But!! Only you that I want to visit and see you! :smt080

6. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Her word? Is she Black? I am Black and I have been to Kyiv. You won't have any problems. I was out in the middle of the city not too well lit and nobody bother me. I missed my original subway stop. I wasn't flustered, I had some information with me and I used it. I found myself back in the center of town in about 20 mins.

When the women at the one of the main train stations couldn't understand me, a girl that was on the bus with me, spoke to them and got me the ticket I needed. She spoke excellent English.

I don't know what your concern is over and I don't understand why you believe everything you've been fed in the media. Did you ever stop to think why they tell you what they tell you? Mexico is in the middle of a drug war (because of the US is its number #1 market), but listening to the media would have you believe its spilling out in the streets of boarder towns on the US side of the boarder. That's not true and Jan Brewer as already been found to be a FUCKING LIAR because she claimed people were being beheaded at the Arizona/Mexican boarder when the local Sheriff had no idea what she was talking about and it wasn't true.

Some Africans have been caught up in some drama in Russia. I have not heard anything like that about the Ukraine. There is some Anti-Americanism going on in Russia, but that goes back to the Cold War, nothing new.

I have no reason to lie to you so when I say its safe it is and there's no concern for your safety. As I said, it will be much easier to find an American that will shoot you, stab you or kill you over being Black than some European who has no dog in that fight. There's some anti-Muslim rhetoric in Europe, are you Muslim?

7. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

You've lived in America too long.

You think people always react negative to darker skin? That's mostly an American thing. If anything most people will find it interesting and ask questions.

I have a suggestion for people like you two, just stay home. Paranoia is going to be your undoing.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

??? ????? ???????

9. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Here's a suggestion, these morons don't have any intelligent questions and they'll always be questions around "I'm a Black Man, will hordes of angry White men with pitchforks chase me if they find me talking to one of their women?"

Its based in non-sense and you can use Google to find almost anything that will corroborate their argument.

I have some legitimate questions however -

1. How did you enjoy your time in the United States? Where you able to venture out beyond the area the univesity was in?
    2. What did you find interesting about Western Culture, Southern Hopitality and Black People in general?
    3. You mentioned you have a preference of African-Americans over Africans based on economic status. What other differences did you find?
    4. Would you consider a long term relationship with a Black Man that leads to Marriage and Children?
    5. How does your family react to your preference?

10. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

LOL to bad Ukraine/Russian is written in Cyrillic

? ????? ?????????? ??????!

11. botoan

botoan Active Member

What? I said 'language barrier' I said nothing about personal security, racism or fears. I am perfectly aware that most Europeans are more racially liberal. Europeans know more than most Americans about Americas true history. I am an eduacated black man. I have a healthy opinion about non-Americans. I do not watch FoxNews.

If you ask other American black males they would say that language barrier is a real concern to them that is why I said 'preceived'.

I was speaking to Nataliya btw,and she elaborated on the potential language barrier (and confrimed it for the Ukraine) and on racism in parts of Europe (I did not mention it).

12. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Don't take dj4monie serious. Some people feel better about themselves by being condescending jackasses to others. Just keep him in proper context.

Seriously monie, don't be a jackass just for the sake of being a jackass.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

brothas....

bruddaaaaas

:partyman:

14. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I'm just saying... he comes across as the one kid who was never invited to birthday parties, so he just hung around just shouting random comments across the fence.

Very condescending, and bitter.,. just a joy to have around.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

damn it's like that?

:rolleyes:

16. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Yep...that's him.

17. daydream16

daydream16 New Member

I haven't even been here long and I already know this... lol. Guy loves to try and tear you a new asshole.

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

aw man not smoothdaddy too

19. z

z Well-Known Member

LoL @ this thread, LMFAO

20. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

He's just like those bitter sistas who cry to Steve Harvey cuz they can't get a man. That and goes the loser White Male route.