Anyone want to come to Ukraine?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by NATALIYA, Sep 25, 2010.

1. NATALIYA

NATALIYA New Member

u r reminding me of one my black friend from USA-he was sometimes talking bad about white people when he was drunk and we asked him why he is still with us in our house if he hate white people so much! And he said very seriously-U R NOT WHITE! U R UKRAINIAN! At that moment we didnt understand what ghe wanted to say by that but after some time weve got it...and now u r telling the same thing...

2. NATALIYA

NATALIYA New Member

1. Ive had a great time! It was new experience for me because i was living on the campus(back in the Ukraine i was studying in the university that was not far away from my home so i was just living at home)and we were surrounded by so many people from different countries and different cultures it was very interesting we were goin to different clubs parties and it wass even more fun because i was just 18 at that time and ihad no right to do all that and to go to bars and clubs...but as u know u just need to have some good friends everywhere and all the problems r solwed so i was enjoying my time in a fullest way. And sure i was trawelling a lot also i was in different places in Arkansas Tenesee and also i lived for some time in Orlando FL.

2.Well if to tell truth we were having some hard times to find a common language with white americans...they were just too different from us...mentality is completely different...but still we had some good friend from those too even now i still talk to some of them...with black people it was easier because with them u just feel like u r in one big family. That was exactly wat i was feeling when i was for example in a club for black people only-i was a part of family...when we told our white american girls thet we went there they said we r creasy and that we should not go there becouse those BM will kill us rape us and so on but sure we were going back because it was our favourite club and nothing like that never happened to us. Black people as for me r just more open-u can meet a man and talk to him like u know him for ages...as about black women-we also never had any problems bt we were allways feeling that they r not too much happy to see us there because as u understand they just were jelous about their BM...
    3. I didnt tell that this was my preference! I was speaking generally about ukrainian girls and the reason is that our country has a very bad economy and people r tired to live in such a bad conditions that is why...but i think it is wrong...for me money dont play a big role...sure i want to live in normal conditions but i dont need too much i just need simple things i dont need Lambourgini or sun glasses that cost 1000$ i am not like that...BUT! that man that has a bad job and no money he is in his mind not same then a man that has more...teh most important for me is self confidence...my man has to love himself and be proud of himself but not show it(because there is another tipe of men that have a low self asteem but in public they show that they r so proud of themselves like creasy). So there is no reason for me if he is african of afroamerican because in both of them we can find different people...

4. Yes that is my dream for now to have a black man that i will love with all my heart and have nice black babies...

5. My family knew that i was dating a black guy in USA...well for my mother it was fine for grand parrents it will be a shock but i dont think that it is such a big problem because i am choosing a life partner for mycelf not for them...they made their decisions i am making my own...

3. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Cutie, come back to America and take US History in college that shhh will open your eyes.

I should tell you, there was always a question of some people could put that silliness aside and vote for Obama. Well in much of the country it did, but in the places you expect, he didn't carry one State and that's legacy from the Civil Rights Movement of the 1950's and 1960's.

You understand correctly and that's why I said "Europeans have no dog in this fight". Like I said they find it an interesting contradiction between what America says it is and what it actually is.

Your written English is excellent, one small issue. I think you mean "Crazy" not "Creasy".

I found your answer to #4 is especially interesting, so with that here's my email address. My pictures are buried in the Picture Thread if you want to hunt for them.

4. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Why Am I Single in what context?????

5. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Safety in America? I am not concerned for my safety in America, I go anywhere I want. I just said something is more likely to happen here for several sociological reasons.

When have I said I was concerned with my safety in America?????????

You need to put the bong down, I never said I felt unsafe in America, I don't feel unsafe in Europe either. I feel SAFER in Europe - :smt019

6. NATALIYA

NATALIYA New Member

I dont need to go back to America to take US history i was studying world history here in Ukraine and there was a part in which we studyed US history too so i ve got enough knowledge about it. Just onle after being there and talking with people both white and black i was able to understand what they feel and think...so after being there i think i know enough.

7. botoan

botoan Active Member

Thank you for your honesty, I really appreciate your knowledge and wisdom.I am going to learn a lot from you. You are a very interesting and beautiful young woman and I hope you find your ideal man soon.

8. Kushton Slater

Kushton Slater New Member

I have a friend from Ukraine that I use to take acting classes with. He said it was a beautiful country with nice people, but, that there was a good bit of racism in certain parts. I want to go with him next time he goes back to see him family.

9. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I don't smoke, don't drink.... Mr. DJ.

10. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Nataliya,

In another thread you mentioned that that Ukrainian men don't really do 'it' for you anymore after your experience with black men. You also mentioned that the BM there are usually young and in school. Because of this are you looking to leaving Ukraine to move to America or any other country where BM are more common?

Are you completely closed to the idea of dating WM anymore?

If I told you that I and one, maybe two friends were planning to visit for 2 weeks. Where would you recommend 2 BMs and potentially 1 WM to go? Considering safety, and an opportunity to really mingle with the locals in and out of club settings? Do you think 2 weeks would be too long? Maybe we should consider 1 week there and another week somewhere else?

11. NATALIYA

NATALIYA New Member

Thank u dear i will try to help u as much as I can

12. NATALIYA

NATALIYA New Member

it is a good idea if u go with a friend or to the friend that was there allready then it will be fine for sure.
    Let me know when u decide to go maby i will come to kiev to see u too;)

13. Ymra

Ymra New Member

I dated a young lady who was attending ECU who was from Ukraine. Her accent along gave me a woody. Good times, Good times.

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

That province is not far from the one my friend lived.

15. kissthestick

kissthestick New Member

nat lives in ukraine which is right above the black sea?

heheh

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I noticed the beauty of Ukrainian women the second time when I saw the movie called Priyatel Pokoynika aka A Friend of the Deceased.

17. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

Too bad I just saw this thread today and I'm leaving Kiev sunday morning. I've been in Kiev since september 4th, and perhaps we could have met. I don't mind adventure, so perhaps I could have taken the train or plane to come and meet you.

Welcome to the board by the way, and good idea to invite more brothers to visit your country. It's a pity that despite all evidences and testimonies provided by guys like I, who have visited Ukraine many times, there are still skeptical people. What more proof do we need to give that Ukraine is just like any country in the world? Yes, it has a fair share amount of racism, but which country doesn't? Overall, it's a fun and vibrant place even for black people that visit it.

People forget that there are actually black Ukrainians(born and raised here) and many Africans students who live here and who are not bothered by anybody.

18. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

Yeah, FRWL, it was sad that we missed each other by a couple days. But you know why ;) We will meet someday I'm sure.

I'm still in Kiev now. I'll be back in the US on October 3rd. So far, I'd say this had been a wild trip...with ups and downs, with too many boring days and some other days that were, well... :cool:

I'll resurrect the old thread "Mach in Ukraine" and post more pics. I have tons of them. But you of course, along with a few others with whom I am in contact through Facebook, email etc, will get the more exclusive pictures ;)

19. desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW New Member

Yo WTF is this!!!!!

Shit was fuckin hilarious son!!! I'm mad I'm only now seein this. Rep added for pure fuggin comedy.

20. desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW New Member

Lol @ you always talkin bout sistas.