Anyone want to come to Ukraine?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by NATALIYA, Sep 25, 2010.

1. carltonbanks510

carltonbanks510 New Member

anyone ever go to Estonia in eastern EU? its really great and small mainly the Estonians are really receptive of Americans, and if Ur black u have a leg up i saw 2 black men in the capitol Tallinn. i had no worries about being rufied and murdered or beaten at all. even though u have to be careful with your drinks. also its like a common ground for Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Finland ,a lot of foreign girls come here looking for a good weekend its a great place to go as a black dude i had hella fun

2. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

No not yet, I briefly considered the overnight cruise from Sweden to Finland/Latvia. Estonia is on the "things to do in Europe" list.

3. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Props as usual Mach you the man, thanks for checking in and dude share some pictures. If anybody doubts you, they can always fine your thread about the last time you shared your trip to Kyiv with the rest of us.

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I had been to Tallinn myself and enjoyed it. Tried to reach the Estonian woman who was a au pair in my city of Raleigh but,with no success.

5. Soulthinker

M,it would had been a lot more easier had Nataliya gave her e-mail or IM on her info page. You have two days left. Hope she contacts you before Sunday Morning. Anyway when you return send some photos I love to see them.

6. NATALIYA

NATALIYA New Member

well unfortunately i am hving some problems on using this site and i dont know how to unser your questions(i can just write on threads)

7. Soulthinker

Nataliya,you can e-mail me by clicking on my Yahoo or MSN symbol. I will make sure to send your message to Machiavel.

8. NATALIYA

NATALIYA New Member

Unfortunatelly i dont have yahoo or msn messanger any more i have just skype

9. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

what's the current money exchange rate?
    what are the major tourist attractions? public parks?

10. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

www.xe.com for current exchange rates.

http://www.ukraine.com/ State visitors site

11. BlackCohen

BlackCohen Member

I have not been on forum for months because I am trying to keep my business afloat:smt024

Anyway I have been to Russia and many other places in Europe (Euroasia) I was going to visit the Ukraine with some friends who are from Ukraine (a lot of them living in my City) but due to other commitments I have not been able to.

I think I may wait until the weather improves now; I really hate the cold.:smt015 Wish I could hibernate until Summer!!!

12. Soulthinker

BlkCohen,are the visa costs to Russia are high like the ones in the US?

13. Din0Might

Din0Might New Member

i dont see any pics?
    and i have never been to europe before, would ukraine be an ideal first stop?
    could be

14. Din0Might

Din0Might New Member

so i just saw your pics
    im in love with your ass! :smt026 enough said!
    welcome, im relatively new here as well

15. BlackCohen

BlackCohen Member

I can not remember what I paid but it wasnt more than say $120.

16. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Privet Natalya! Kak dela, segodnya?

Hahaha, I know it's Russian, so forgive me if I've startled you. I am embarking on a trip to Eastern Europe, namely Ukraine, Belarus and Russia because I have friends there. I'm on a website called Vkontakte and this is where I came across my friends and pretty much all of them are really cool with black people. :) It's an excellent progressive change in the given years.

If you're curious, here's my Vkontakte profile. I urge everyone else here to join up on there. It's leagues better than Facebook and offers more options in media pizzazz.

http://vkontakte.ru/id15254439

17. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Racism pretty much exists everywhere. If you're referring to the Nazi groups that basically caused a lot of stir in those places, then, to say the least in most parts of Russia, it has improved since the early 2000s. The police have been cracking down and defending foreigners from those guys, especially since the murder of that civil rights judge in Moscow.

The new police officers are generally more open to diversity, so as long as you're in places like Moscow or Perm or Ahmetovgrad (city), you should be fine. Just don't travel in St. Petersburg outside of the big city.

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

straight cowboys up in there

knockin off judges n shit

19. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

Hey, NATALIYA.

Miss you like crazy. I hope you're doing all right in Ukraine. Just wondering, once I move to new place to live coming next year, is it possible for me to write letter to you from times to times?

Hopefully, one day in the future, we can be finally meet each other in person. To get known each other in person. You're so beautiful, I could bloody kiss you right now! :)

I hope I get to hear from you again somewhere in the near future. Cross my fingers!

20. Soulthinker

BkBroWise,the letters are all in Cyrillic. Can you translate the words so some brothers come to this Russian Facebook site.