Are blondes more attracted to black men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by SardonicGenie, Aug 20, 2005.

1. 2legit

2legit Active Member

I am not going anywhere, I was only responding to this topic. That's all.

2. Average Guy

Average Guy New Member

I like blonde, but ONLY if it's real, natural blonde. I've been disappointed far too many times when I found out that it's a bottle blonde, or it's only a little light colored up top, but down there it's dark brunette. A blonde who's blond all over is pretty rare in the US.

3. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Unfortunately only 2 percent of the world's population has naturally blonde hair. So it’d be hard for you to encounter one that is naturally blonde.

4. JillianF

JillianF New Member

Hi / I live in the Valley too. I am blonde and attracted to black men if they are attractive. If you know what I men...

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

You are fortunate to date those brothers in LA.

6. JillianF

JillianF New Member

Sometimes!

7. Blue Eyed Blondie

Blue Eyed Blondie New Member

My hair is so blonde it's basically white. And yes I love and have always been very attracted to black men.

8. I've been attracted to blue-eyed buxom blonde girls as long as I can remember .(I'm 70).I'm a golden cover boy handsome lad,so I've been hit on REPEATEDLY by white girls,not NEVER by a black girl.

9. Soulthinker

Hope you contribute more often.

10. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

From what I can recall, it feels like the majority of white women who have been into me over the years had darker hair. But if blondes are a really small percentage of the population then it makes sense that I've never really been approached by many.

11. Brucie_Kazoo

Brucie_Kazoo New Member

I like all white women, brunettes, blonde and red heads. I love the freckles on red heads and for blondes i like the silver and white streams in their hair.

12. JessBlondie

JessBlondie Member

I'm blonde and wasn't really attracted to black men until 38 so idk and not sure if my hair color has anything to do with what I am attracted too

13. Since1980

What was it that led to you finding black men attractive?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2024
  14. JessBlondie

JessBlondie Member

When I decided to date again after getting divorced it's all who talked to me so its just ended up that way

15. Hanna98

Hanna98 Member

My own experience is also that a lot of black men seem to like blonde women. But as many before said, it's more a personal thing and goes not only for black men but all kind of races.
    I'm into black men since I live here in LA. In Germany I haven't had so much contact to black men

16. Soulthinker

No doubt it is like a chocolate shop in your country or Switzerland. LA has a lot of brothers to choose from.

17. Hanna98

Hanna98 Member

Exactly, I mean I grew up in a large city in Germany but that's nothing compared to LA. I really love it

18. Since1980

I'm not sure what part of Germany you're from, but if you were looking for black men then military bases are where it's at. I know a lot of black men who absolutely love German women. For them, being stationed overseas is like being in heaven.

19. Hanna98

Hanna98 Member

I'm from Hamburg. So really didn't know about that, because if I'd knew back then, I'd definitely looked for a black soldier

20. JessBlondie

JessBlondie Member

My ex-husband was in the Army. We lived in Schweinfurt and I noticed that to be true from what I saw and what he would say. I know Hamburg was (is? Idk) in the British sector, so it was probably different up there