Are blondes more attracted to black men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by SardonicGenie, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Hanna98

Hanna98 Member

Yeah exactly. I don't know a military base near us. I know from my parents, that back in the days, there were more soldiers around but with the time, they closed more and more bases, because there wasn't a need for them anymore.

But I haven't been to Germany for a year now.

2. JessBlondie

JessBlondie Member

I haven't been there since 2008 and I was a lot younger!

3. Hanna98

Hanna98 Member

Yeah I mean I live here in LA for 5 years now, so it's still pretty fresh I'd say

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Once the Berlin Wall came down there was less of a need for the U.S. to have a military presence in Germany. So over time the number of U.S. military bases went from over 200 to now around 30-40, so less chances for Black U.S. military personnel being around or interacting with the German populace in certain areas compared to the Cold War Era days.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2024
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. Hanna98

Hanna98 Member

Exactly, I only know from my parents, back in the days when they were young, sometimes soldiers were around in the clubs partying and also there were some bases in the area they lived

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Yes, that was true back in the day. Especially when l first visited Germany in the early 90's.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Over the years l read about the Black diaspora in Germany and it has a long history. Since the beginning of this site there has been a lot of discussion of Blacks in Germany.

8. Hanna98

Hanna98 Member

For me it's all really new because I never had any contact to this

9. JessBlondie

JessBlondie Member

Why did you go to LA? How long did it take to get whatever visa you got? My neighbor's wife had a 17 month wait even for her interview even though she had been married to her husband for like 9 years already. She is from Kazakhstan (ethnicly Russian) they lived there for a long time while he worked remotely then he got a different job here in the Cincinnati area and it took almost an act of congress to get her here.

10. Hanna98

Hanna98 Member

My parents decided to leave Germany, because they wanted to start new somewhere else and experience how it is to live here. They've been here for vacation more often and also had friends here. And one of those friends offered my dad a job and so he decided to say yes.

My parents asked me, if I'd like to stay in Germany, live my life and so on or if I'd like to come with them. And I said yes, because I knew it's an experience I'll never forget and regret.

We had to wait like 5-6 months and in my case it's called family based immigration

11. Blue Eyed Blondie

Blue Eyed Blondie New Member

A lot of us blondes get quite tan when exposed to sun a lot especially in summer but can also get very pale in winter in cold climates.
    I'm full blooded Swedish with naturally very light blonde (almost white) hair and very light bright blue eyes as you can see from my picture. My skin is very light in the winter. However I tan quite well plus I'm outdoors a lot. And I get really deep golden tan in the summer. I can be out in the sun on a hot summer day even I a warm sunny climate and not burn. Redheads tend to be the ones that burn really easily are unable to tan at all or have a really hard time doing so. I've known some brunettes with dark eyes that are very fair skin, burn very easily and unable to tan at all. I feel very blessed to have such light hair and eyes naturally but be able to tan so well and be able to be out in the summertime sun without burning.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2024