Ariana Grande and Bishop

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Sep 1, 2018.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Speaking of Ariana Grande, she got to perform today at Aretha Franklin's funeral. She was invited to perform by Aretha's family a few days ago because she's an Aretha fan + the Aretha tribute she did on 1 of the late night shows a couple weeks ago:

SJW/Feminist Twitter is mad about about this black preacher feeling up on Ariana (Click the link to see the video clip):

https://twitter.com/JulienSK1/status/1035614988432560128
    [​IMG]

Closer angle of the video clip:

[​IMG]

Not to mention these old womanizing men (Bill Clinton, Jesse Jackson, & etc.) ogling her during her performance:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

These old negroes need to quit! Bishop Ellis is a mess, he managed to get a handful of titty

3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Dis be tha dirtiest thing I done seen in a while

4. alioufall

alioufall Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Shit. He grabbed the side tittay for real.

So many men of the church are big time creepers.
    "Maybe I crossed the border,"??lol

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

What a lazy thread title. LOL.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

9. andreboba

If you genuinely care about hurting someone else's feelings, saying "I'm sorry" is not a sign of weakness.
    It's empathy.

I'm more shocked there isn't more outrage about how the bishop tried to be slick when he copped a feel on Ariana's side boob.

No one else went to dances in middle school?? The only appropriate place to ever grab a random female was her waistline. Not her ass. Not around her bra straps.

The fact that dude kept touching her up around her boobs from the side is really shocking to me.

10. andreboba

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Not sure why he would do that with cameras rolling on them anyway. That's a bad look whether he meant it or not.

12. andreboba

He's probably been doing it for decades to pick up on women in his congregation.
    I'm sure there are females he does that to who are flattered he's touching them like that.

When you see a dude his age do something scandalous, you can bet it's not the first time he's done it. What's really creepy is not only did he grab her side boob, his fingers were repeatedly pressing/massaging into her boobage.

He knew what was up.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh there's plenty of outrage, believe that.
    No question, he was dead wrong to play her side boob like a trumpet, it reminded me of the handshake men sometimes do to women where they tickle your palm with their index finger. (Aka, l wanna fuck you). Yuck.

However, in his defense, maybe he wasn't conscious of the height of his placement or the pressure he was applying and the massage-like movement of his fingers.. Who knows.

14. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

So true. I've seen my share of sleazy Reverend/men of the cloth in my day lol. The fact he didn't know who she was makes it more believeable that he thought it was cool to feel on her like that too SMH.

15. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Kind of agree with you, but I don't trust pastors. lol.

16. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

17. RicardoCooper

It was a murderer's row of dirty-ass old men up there, including Bill Clinton. Leering and shit. Shameful

18. RicardoCooper

Yup Rev. Copafeel

19. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Yikes! Why would Mike weigh-in on this? He should've stayed off twitter. There's such a thirst to be offended in the E-thug-esphere.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Because guys say stupid things when it comes to women.
    Before, they just said it to each other.. now they say it on twitter, careless in the reality that vultures await to pounce.
    I couldn't care less if he thought that, but unfortunately he went public and as we know, the PC public have lost their senses/sense of humor.

I think too, people of his generation are now automatically so used to expressing private thoughts via 'public' avenues...then/if/when they get snared in the PC web of nonsense, it's too late.

We either have to back off on career-ending judgements of one's speech and thought, or just deal with the fact that this is the silly world we are forced to live in. I hate it.
    I just pray his livelihood doesn't get affected.