Ariana Grande and Bishop

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Sep 1, 2018.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Wow! He may not have cupped it, but he got quite a bit of a feel from the side.

2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

This. I agree that the PC bandwagon went too extreme. But at its core it's about being considerate, considerate of how what you do and say affects others in ways big and small.

Don't we get upset when people's words and actions negatively effect us? Sure we do. And we're justified in insisting that others better consider and respect us.

Sometimes (not always), the backlash against PC just looks like a-holes not wanting to edit themselves.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No one has asked Ariana, nor did she speak out on it, right?
    So really, a bunch of nellies jumped in to give THEIR opinion and convicted a man without asking him.
    After "outing" him, they refused to accept his defense that it was a long day, that he hugged males and females the same that day, he wasn't groping her, etc.
    Bottom line - we saw something that was borderline, on the cusp.

Now imagine if it was you and you really didn't mean to fiddle with her side, or were unaware you were, and you were publicly accused.
    I just feel like it was up to Ariana to speak if she had an issue with it and we shouldn't have jumped on the banwagon to definitively convict him of sexual groping.

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

You make sense. But in case you didn't notice, this country is exceptionally talented at jumping to angry conclusions.

I won't apologize for having a good laugh though lol.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

The Rodney King defense?? We all need someone else to explain what we all clearly saw with our own eyes??

The bishop is just a creep and he's lucky Ariana just let it go and decided not to make a big deal out of it. First of all, as others have stated, the Bishop had no reason to touch her at all. If he still felt the need to do so, he either could have held her hand, or put his arm on her SHOULDER, which is what you'd usually see happen in church under a similar circumstance.

The man had his hand hugged up almost to her armpit which I've never seen before.

When a tall man is hugging a short woman, they usually hug around her shoulders, not hug and place their hands under her arms.

I wouldn't be surprised if after the fact someone high profile at the memorial begged Ariana not to make a big deal about it.

Women have to deal with inappropriate touching all the time and most of them IMO don't go crazy about it, they just deal.

This is how a 'normal' person hugs someone else in a formal setting. Hand close to the waist, no wrap around to the side of the breast.
    [​IMG]

Dude thought no one saw that shit, even will the media coverage. He was wrong.

As a man, I KNOW how slick dudes can be when they're trying touch or rub up a female inappropriately.

When I was a kid, I had a female middle school teacher with at least DDs who would lean over behind us sometimes to help us with our assignments. You know what I did?? I used to lean back ever so slightly until I FELT her her tittays on my back.

The bishop apologized because he got, not because he didn't do it.

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Lol! You just reminded me of a certain dental hygienist I had back in junior high. Not as well endowed, but my younger self definitely tried a similar technique. Maybe people would excuse the Bishop if he was a 14 year old boy instead of a grown man lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. DudeNY12

I think it also depends on how long he kept his hand there. I'd think that most of us will immediately recognize the feel of a boob. If in fact it was accidental... I'd think that he wouldn't have kept his hand there, but I only saw still images of that incident.

8. DudeNY12

Agreed! Given their height difference... I'd expect that he would've hugged at her shoulder, and/or possibly around the upper arm. However, I saw only a still image which (in my opinion) doesn't necessarily tell the whole story.

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Ariana getting her titty groped was karma for licking that donut then putting it back

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List