Ashley Graham and her husband, Justin Ervin

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by F360, Jun 6, 2016.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Well it's like I said her husband was either cool with it or they had a talk about that. Because he is AROUND a lot more than he used to be.

2. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

If it did happen, and he is still with her, that means he is a complete idiot without and ounce of self esteem.

3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was joking. But you're right.

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

LOL I hadn't noticed, but you may be right.

5. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

Cute couple, I hope fame doesnt drive them apart if it hasnt already.

6. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I agree with s lot but I lean with Loki. That's a serious level of disrespect

7. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yeah

8. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

http://www.celebitchy.com/502386/ashley_graham_didnt_have_sex_with_her_husband_before_they_got_married/

He shouldn't be. If he had half a brain he'd be ashamed. While she had "a ton of sex" with other guys, she made him wait until marriage. He's text book definition of a simp...and on top of that, she's an over-weight woman that reportedly committed some marital indiscretions. While it's unclear if she ever did cheat on the dude, fact is she needs to hit the gym.

No self respecting man should tolerate criteria from a woman that she didn't have with other men. She was clearly more than eager to drop her panties for without commitment with guys she wanted to fuck...not so much this dude though. Women have all the prerogative in the world not to give it up to certain guys, I can respect that. However, only a dullard would wife up a chick like that. Just my opinion, of course.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Perhaps, she had learned from her experiences to let her now husband wait. It's not unusual. She is obviously not a guy. Just a woman who wanted to be a better person than whom she was in the past. We are allowed that opportunity.

10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I'm sure Ashley Graham works out.lol
    Out here in the real world I don't think people are looking at Ashley and thinking she's overweight.

About that not having sex with her current husband until marriage, she might have said that's how it went down but I don't believe it.

I mean they must have had some kind of sexual relations besides intercourse.
    That's some little girl shit IMO.:smt043

If your dumb ass has played yourself out on that party girl modeling circuit to the point you don't respect yourself sexually, that shouldn't be the next man's fault.

Her husband still married her in her prime so I'm not gonna talk about her like her pussy is used up.
    Besides they met each other in church, so maybe that's the kind of woman he was searching for.

I don't feel like she made her Black husband jump through all those hoops because she felt in the back of her mind he was unworthy.

IMO she probably really did love him and wanted it to be right, because she slutted herself out when she was younger.

It all comes down to some dudes aren't cut out for dating and marrying models, because of the intimate nature of the work they do and their dating history.

11. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Per the bold above there are academic studies that express concern about the plus size movement per below. As far as her working out, we have no idea about her workout schedule or intensity, that being said, I for one have seen people at the gym who show up on the regular but don't take their workouts seriously and then are legitimately confused why they are not hitting their goals, whatever they may be.

When I counsel young men, I tell them to pay attention to how a woman values her mind and body in all ways, what I found telling about the article was that her "reason" for having "tons" of sex when younger was that it was a rebellion against her parents guidance. Such capricious and self serving illogic should be a major red flag for any man. It is no wonder, if true, that she ended up taking things too far with that guy in the music video given her mindset and prior behavior.

I agree with Hulk's comments above, at the very least she did not come out and deny or condemn the music video comments, and now she is publicly detailing her self described vast sexual history. IMO only an idiot would think this woman is marriage material. What's that saying about turning a promiscuous woman into a housewife again? Now, perhaps I am overly jaded in this area, but given the laws in this country regarding division of assets and child custody, and the inherent bias against men, imo present day men need to be A LOT more selective when choosing life mates, I see the wreckage of poor choices every day in my legal practice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...els-promote-idea-overweight-warn-experts.html

12. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I agree with a lot with what you said. For regular dudes you really have to watch a woman to know if she is a stank ho.

This dude could've read articles on her to get the needed info on her.

If you or any dude wife up amber rose , then you are a fool. She's just someone you kick it with , stock and move.

Also as far as the divorce thing, I agree. Divorce can be devastating to a man all the way around.... spirituality , mentally and financially.

13. darkcurry

If she was REALLY unhealthy those issues would've been exposed already, you can be big, thick, plus-size and be healthy, Iskra Lawrence is another one. I have people in my family that have went through their entire life being plus-size and still healthy, so I know personally.

But about her waiting for marriage I found these comments interesting

By the time we met, I’d been travelling the world by myself [for modelling] since I was 12. I had also dated half of New York City. In other words, I had seen and done, like, a lot. And then all of a sudden I met this hot guy at church.”

‘Don’t have sex until you’re married,’ so I was like, ‘Okay, I’m going to go out and have a ton of sex.’

My husband and I waited; call me crazy, but it worked. Our sex is amazing!

She sounds like a FREAK(lol), so her husband couldn't have been that "churchy" because that last quote still speaks to how freaky she is.

14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I disagree with some of the characterization here. I've made my remarks about the alleged music video make out, but I liked what she had to say in that interview.

She specifically said that she had lots of sex to rebel but changed her attitude when she began to respect herself. She explicitly says that it's not for everyone, but she decided to not have sex again until she married. I got the impression that she made this decision before her husband even came along (after all, she says a former boyfriend was the reason for this change, initially).

In that case, she's not manipulating a simp; she's living a different life after a genuine change of heart. We're all free to make a change after a lifetime of mistakes.

15. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

You guys can believe that change of heart B.S. all you want to. I've been around tons of women in my life. I've never seen a ho completely turn it around. Sure, for the most part, they'll chill out. Stay faithful... for a time. But, sooner or later, they get bored. They may have sex with some random guy once or twice and be good again for a year or two. They may start to feel like they've lost too much of themselves into the marriage or some other modern day bull they'll come up with to justify cheating or ending the marriage out right. The point I'm making is one way or another, they will cheat or leave the marriage all together.

And, a big girl like her who's always wanted mainstream attention is a ticking time bomb. She proved it with her actions concerning the video. The minute she got romantic attention from a mainstream white guy, she was all in. No resistance offered. Didn't even try to correct the record. She wants everyone to know that if the mainstream will see her in the same light as the skinny models, her marriage will just have to take a back seat.

Open your eyes, fellas'. Read the signs. Don't fall for that new way of thinking. It doesn't benefit you.

16. darkcurry

That I agree with to an extent, because like I said he could've been okay with it, nothing serious or they talked about Joe Jonas' comments privately hince why he is around a lot more. She does strike me as someone that is fame hungry and we have seen with couples before that can end a marriage/relationship.

17. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

God damn. It's really that important, huh?

If they're happy, whatever, good for them. If she hoes around, hopefully it doesn't fuck dude up too much.

18. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Yeah. Pretty much sums it up.

But, you know we're like old women up in here. Always gots to throw our two cents in and play amature psychologist. ...lol

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

THey got married when she was 22(!!) and have been man and wife for 6 years.

If she was the hoeing around type I think it would have busted up her marriage already.

I'll say this, yall are really hard on a woman who has any kind of a past.
    Ashley became a professional model when she was 14 and basically raised herself.

For her to meet her future husband at CHURCH and still be married to each other is an accomplishment.

20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I see. You do realize that this type of over-generalizing non-thinking from a tiny sample size is exactly how bigots convince themselves that all blacks are dumb or lazy (or whatever else), right?

"I've seen them all my life. Blacks just don't want to work hard. It's not as important to them. Sure, they may put in the effort for a little while, but eventually they return to their true nature. I've seen it a million times!"

^That sounds dumb and unfair, doesn't it?

That said, I've had a similar experience to yours LOL! I just choose to be more hopeful about whether a person can turn it around.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016