Ashley Graham and her husband, Justin Ervin

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by F360, Jun 6, 2016.

1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Again, is her personal life really that important to you?

IF she's hoeing around, I hope it doesn't fuck dude up too much. IF they are happy and neither of them have an issue, good for them, whatever.

I don't care about the "accomplishment" of meeting someone in church and being married for a handful of years. People stay married for years and aren't happy with each other and church is irrelevant. Is there a reason you pointed out getting married at 22 like she was ridiculously young? So while it is an accomplishment to marry someone you love, being married for 6 years is nothing to wow about.

2. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

She's a ho.... A stank ho at that

3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

A stank ho!? That's the worst kind of ho!

4. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Disagree with you here, she is still quite young and the numerous negative health effects of being overweight/obese usually take years to show up. While it is great that your family members are in good health, the OVERWHELMING evidence is that carrying around extra weight, being overweight/obese increases your risk for multiple health issues, whether its the NHLBI, CDC, Mayo clinic, WHO, the AMA,or any number of doctor and research based studies show.

Lets be clear, being at a higher risk does not guarantee a heavier person will get any of the health problems detailed in the links below, hell some people smoke a pack a day for their whole lives and never get lung cancer, emphysema, or any of the smoking related diseases. Still, no sensible person would argue that its a good idea to take up smoking.

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/obe/risks

http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/effects/

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/obesity/basics/complications/con-20014834

http://www.who.int/topics/obesity/en/

http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/phy...lth/promoting-healthy-lifestyles/obesity.page

5. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

There is certainly room for reasonable people to disagree on this issue Andreboba. That being said, I would invite you to spend a month in my office and hear the incredible real life examples of pain, suffering, and devastation that man after man goes through due to their poor choices in women and being at the mercy of our very anti-male biased legal system, you just might change your view.

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

None of that means this woman, or any other, can't change. Besides, there are just as many women whose lives are wrecked by their poor choice in men.

7. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

IMO real, life long changes are rare for the majority of people, but yes technically possible. Given the much higher legal risks for men if they choose poorly, being extremely vigilant and learning how to truly vet and evaluate a potential life mate is a skill where men should be VERY adept.

We are in agreement that women can face very serious, life destroying consequences from poor choices in men, that being said, on the whole there are far more social support programs for such women, and it is far more likely that the courts will be on their side.

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Just as important as it is to you since we'll all basically gossiping about celebs.:smt006

22 is extremely young for most women to marry in today's social environment.
    6 years into any marriage nowadays IMO is an accomplishment, and the fact their marriage has survived her 20s when in my experience woman have a 'weakness' for other men is noteworthy.

Finally, as a man I'd much rather meet my future wife at church than a strip club or disco, particularly when that woman says she's doesn't want to have sex again until she's somebody's wife.;)

9. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Well, you got me on that. It would've been more of a solid statement if I stopped after my initial post and not explain myself.

The church means nothing to me but yeah, meeting a woman there or ANYWHERE outside the damn club is a better place to meet a woman. At the same time, I've gone bar hopping/clubbing with girls who are out all night Saturday and in church the next morning. Church girls twerk, listen to trap music and get "ratchet" from time to time like non church going girls.

10. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Interesting, I'll have read some of those links later, thanks for the information. I'm always open to examining opposing views, especially when it comes to health, that's very important to me.

11. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I don't think she's obese. Chunky but funky but fat? Naw I'm with you on that one.

You can be skinny and not in shape.

12. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

You might as well give the tell tale signs of a woman you shouldn't marry .

Hell I'm gonna make a thread on it.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The church is the last place I would go to find a wife. I met two girls in church and it became the sum of all frustrations.

I would prefer to meet a woman in a bookstore or even in a grocery store.

14. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Exactly what I was thinking. Finding a girl in Barnes and Noble or something.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

A bookstore like Barnes and Noble is ideal because the atmosphere is relaxed. I remember a woman who thought I worked there asked me about a book on fetishes. Naturally, I took her to the human sexuality and relationships area. She thanked me and went about her search. There needs to be a Barnes and Noble in this area because it's pretty much full down here.

16. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I've been hitting up Barnes and many local libraries for the past month. I hardly see attractive women in those places. :smt092 fuck my city.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

When I used to live in North Miami, the nearest Barnes&Noble was in Aventura. It got closed down. I was so pissed.

The Barnes & Noble in Plantation, Florida is the only one that is open in South Florida. A lot of attractive college women go there.

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I would love to hear any successful report of any of you guys actually picking up an attractive woman at a bookstore or grocery store. These locations are almost a cliché but I have yet to hear about anyone actually making it happen.

19. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That is extremely hard to do, because a lot of times people don't be wanting to be bothered in that way at those places, especially women.

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

If you look good and are straight forward, you can pick up women anywhere. It's a numbers game.