Ashley Graham and her husband, Justin Ervin

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by F360, Jun 6, 2016.

1. I think it was an element of making her black husband wait for sex till mariage because she thought of him as unworthy.

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Why would she marry a man she thought unworthy to love her? That doesn't make any sense.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  3. I've many many white women who are racist married to black men

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

IMO that's not why Ashley chose to abstain from sex before marrying her current husband. Ashley used to be a party chick, the kind of woman dudes wanted to fuck but not really date.
    So when she started dating her future husband, I think she wanted to make sure their relationship was headed somewhere before they got intimate.
    I don't think it had anything to do with her feeling her husband was unworthy of her.
    She did marry the guy after all.

Girls who fuck around a lot when they're younger develop sometimes some weird, offbeat views on relationships.

5. O please. Seriously don't even go there

Ashley Graham is a supermodel. That means she is beyond your everyday standards for attractiveness. She's in the top 1% for attractive women.

She would have had scores of dudes wanting to wife her up.

All of the lip service about how she was “immature” or a “different person back then” is fucking nonsense. Her past is exactly who she is, and she can easily revert right back into being herself once her goals have been accomplished.

Women never really change who they are, they just change what they do, and they only change what they do just long enough to get whatever they’re after. And I bet shley Grham will be the first to judge every aspect of his life.

A woman who is a prime candidate for marriage has made good dating choices.

6. andreboba

IMO plus size supermodels don't get the kind of play from high profile dudes that the skinny ones do.
    Have you ever heard of a plus size model dating anyone famous???

Maybe regular dudes are willing to wife her up and take her to film premieres, but guys like DiCaprio, Depp and Clooney don't date chicks like this.
    I don't see why people are questioning her motives since she did marry the brotha.
    It's not like she teased the pussy then bounced.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

In the 80's there was a famous plus-sized model named Emme. She used her figure to recreate models in classic paintings. She even appeared on television and had contributed to women's magazines.

Actor Pearce Brosnan is married a woman who is on the plus size.

The late Alan Thicke was married to a plus-sized woman whom he had pursued vigorously.

This is not new but it is a sleeping giant in the fashion world. A superficial world that emphasizes beauty, and physical perfection.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But in the fashion world, the beholder is the one who writes the checks.

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Nah, they are coming around... remember that Jonas brother was all into Ashley Graham on and off screen.

9. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Brosnan's wife did not start off plus size. She was normal size when they were married.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

That was true. She came into his life after his first wife Cassandra(who was in the Bond film For Your Eyes Only)died from cancer. He said that his second and present wife was a god send and they've been together ever since.

11. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Working - Baywatch Photoshoot
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Off-time - Spending time at the pool with her man.

12. darkcurry

On Saturday, Ashley Graham flexed her muscles in her sports and leggings after her workout; her husband Justin Ervin on the left and their trainer Dawin Pena on right

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Damn I didn't know her husband was this cut!

13. darkcurry

Ashley and her husband at the Time 100 gala.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So now she looks like every other plastic-surgeried factory face. Her facial look was unique and exotic and now it's not.

15. andreboba

I think that's just her makeup. It's hard to believe Ashley would be getting surgery done on her face in her 20s.

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Reewr

17. RicardoCooper

That's not her "man" that's her husband.

18. RicardoCooper

That is just sheer natural beauty right there

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Meow.
    Actually not, lol.

[​IMG]
    Yes she has had surgery. Her eyes have been opened and lifted. She has some type of Asian in her and it's a common surgery for hooded eyes which she had. She was still beautiful and now she is on the Kim K track. That's the "look' in Hollyweird now. So many examples would shake your head. No facial uniqueness anymore. No quirky features...it's a cookie-cutter look surgeons are performing..

20. K

K Well-Known Member

I don't see that she's had eye surgery. Also, Asian are not the only people with eye lids like hers (mine are like that and they aren't really hooded and I'm definitely not Asian).

I did a quick search on her heritage and it states they don't have all the info on her dad's heritage. But the rest is German/Russian descent.

I think people forget that most of the pics are altered (sometimes greatly) plus all the makeup tricks. People can look very different because of these things.