Atheism

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by goggleyes, Oct 25, 2012.

1. goggleyes

goggleyes Restricted

We godless-heathens gotta stick together, so stand up an say so if you atheist an say hi.:)

2. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

3. goggleyes

goggleyes Restricted

Hey bro, and welcome to the atheism thread. To be honest as this is a US centered forum I honestly don't expect it to be very busy in here.

4. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

Bro?

I'm female.

Lol.

5. goggleyes

goggleyes Restricted

That's right, I gambled and I lost.:)

Because you're name Liquid Swords reminded me of myself when I was proper into the Wu Tang. ;)

I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're a white person too? I get the impression there aren't many black folk who consider themselves atheists. :(

6. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Atheist walking here!

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

8. satyr

satyr New Member

9. LibraPrincess

LibraPrincess Well-Known Member

Heey! Athiest pussy in the house! XD

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

LOL, I've never heard it called that before. I'm seeing you in a whole different light. :D

11. TB1958

TB1958 Active Member

YO! non believer, here!

12. TB1958

TB1958 Active Member

LOL!! so am I!!

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Shame on you all. Too scared to accept that there is far more to existence than your little minds can comprehend. But hey if you cant measure it it must be false right? I feel sorry for the feeble minded

14. Morning Star

And here this moron rears his pitiful, ugly head into a thread he really didn't need to respond to.

And you have the audacity to call us feeble minded? Take note that we're not shackling ourselves to delusion. You may gotten your nonsense from your crazy mom, but don't interject that nonsense if you claim to be a man of science or rationale.

Have some balls and grow up.

15. satyr

satyr New Member

You'd think that after finding someone to fuck his fat and greasy ass, he'd also reach some equilibirum in his behavior. Silly me to think otherwise.

16. The Dark King

I was making a point jack ass. YOU in particular love to belittle peoples faith and wont let them. Its not fun is it? Dont you just want to be left in peace? And dude no family insults. Its uncalled for. For a man of logic its interesting to see how easily you can be rattled.

17. Morning Star

Maybe she's looking elsewhere. At least something that's noticeable and Mandingo-like.

18. The Dark King

Another asshole who loves to belittle others beliefs but cries like a little whining bitch the minute some says anything about yours. Interesting.

19. The Dark King

Lmao says the lame who asks other women about other mens dicks.

20. Morning Star

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. You know damn well you came here to stir shit. Don't even try and lie your way out of this.

I don't frequent the prayer thread and disrupt what they believe in. That would be disrespectful. But other threads...that's all fair game kid. Learn the difference.

The mind of an asshole is a daunting one. [​IMG]