Atheism

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by goggleyes, Oct 25, 2012.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Focus on your goals, success, and learning new things. In time, you will run into like-minded individuals. I don’t run into many religious types these days. The more I focus on my goals and growing as a person, the fewer religious people I meet.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Religion usually doesn't come up in the conversation with people I meet. I'm just ready to completely move past all of the ills of this country and open the next chapter of my life. I was doing just fine with my own thing then the ignorance of the masses spilled over and put a damper on it. I don't have the time or patience to deal with spilled over issues caused by these misery loving folks.

Here I am in what is arguably the most beautiful part of the country and I can't fully enjoy it like I deserve because idiots ruined that for me and everyone else. I can't let that happen again.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Finland
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Denmark
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I would love to bike through some of those towns!!

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The funny thing is that some of the best bourbons are allocated so they are actually more available in Europe than in the US. That and the fact I would be able to visit my favorite Scotch distilleries whenever I want.......

This is a no brainer.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

8. meowkittenmeow

Solid points. And when you travel, make sure to remind the ladies...

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Ha!

I'm gonna be open minded with them since they are less likely to be mentally governed by dogma. I'm taking no American baggage over there. (I still don't want marriage or kids tho)

At the same time I would know my value being a rarity on multiple levels, so in a way the dick isn't free.

I fully support my brothers that may visit with that mentality. Live and Die, you only get one life.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

11. meowkittenmeow

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
  13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Sweden
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

If you have to block a lot of pages on FB let me know the name of the pages so I can block them ahead of time myself and never have to see them in my timeline. Here's the ones I blocked.
    upload_2020-8-29_19-17-20.png
    upload_2020-8-29_19-17-55.png

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

"All have sinned and come short of the glory of god"

Translation: No one actually follows this book and we know it.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member