Attraction... Natural beauty?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Huggyman33, Nov 12, 2023.

?

What on a woman do you find more important..

1. Pretty Face

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Large Booty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Large Breasts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Long Legs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Skinny Body

100.0%
  6. Long Hair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Huggyman33

Huggyman33 New Member

I am new to this site... I find it interesting that white and black is such a hot topic. The way I see it, people are people.. Some people like big noses, and some people like small noses. That is no different than anything else. There are attractive black women, and there are attractive white women. To me its more about how you carry yourself than what color you are. I notice there are more 'professional' white women out there, and I do find that attractive. There is something to be said about a long skirt with a slit in the side...
    The problem seems to be, that I am too old school (53, so not that old) for the attire that ladies seem to wear these days. I'm not a fan of makeup.. I prefer natural beauty, and natural curves... Is there any women like that these days anymore? This new makeup they have you could make a wildebeast look attractive!!! ugh no... Sooner or later the mask has to come off and I don't wanna get scared into next week! Hahaha.