Attraction to Black Men = Perversion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by whikle, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Tell those friends that we can't do anything about the big black dicks...whether they are curious or envious.....the dicks are here to stay....That said------tell them that your attraction to us is a keen gift----- for we are also intelligent, captivating and manly......
    Lastly, tell them that YOU epitomize classically what we find attractive, so your calling is natural........

2. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Didn't 't you hear, white women and black men have hot, sweaty, passionate animal sex, 24/7/365. Everything else be damned.

LOL, maybe they are projecting and they are the actual perverts if they automatically picture you sexually with a black guy above other aspects, after all they wouldn't do that if you were speaking about a white guy relationship wise.

You have one life, live it, enjoy it in the ways that fulfill you as a woman.

3. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

Wish I could rep you for this!!

4. AlmostThere

AlmostThere Active Member

I have to disagree with this. Black men get as much flack as anyone and definitely more than any male for their sexual preferences. I think it is a patriarchy/matriarchy issue (at least in the US). Since most non-Black races lean more towards patriarchy, the males tend to attempt to sexually manage the females with many of the slut-shaming tactics mentioned in this thread as a tool. Blacks lean towards matriarchy, so Black women tend to be the most vocal about what their counterparts are doing, which is why no other race of men seem to be as hen-pecked about their sexual preferences as Black men are. Unfortunately and not coincidentally, the White male patriarchal structure gives the Black female matriarchy a forum to loudly voice their grievances since it essentially does some of the dirty work for them.

5. suzieb

suzieb New Member

I suppose its when a woman says they are only attracted to black men, thats when people start thinking its for one reason.
    Not saying thats right, but it is generally true.
    Its when women or men say they will only date one specific type/race/whatever, people are like ''erm...why??''

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Where the hell were you when Apollonia was posting. Damn good post sir

7. The Dark King

Interesting that question rarely comes up when specifically choose wm

8. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Well said by brotha Arch indeed, repped him for it. Love is what love is, can't fight it. :D

9. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

In fairness some folks are genuinely curious about things because it is not a part of their world view.

But at the end of the day even if a white woman is a big ole freak that likes black dick, that is still her life, her choice, her desire, her decision to make.

All it is at the end of the day is a woman and a man coming together in a relationship.

We don't live in the Puritanical era any longer where women can't express their desires, as though its some dirty secret.

I mean there are still white women who deal with black men and don't even take the brotha home, because they are afraid of perceptions, but its what they like and yet because of social mores are reticent to stand up for themselves for fear of what their family, friends, neighbors, community may think.

That is why I love a white woman that keeps it 100 and knows what she wants and will not let anyone keep her from it. Haters gonna hate. :D

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Very true. It is a shame that some want to bring back those days to reclaim their identity and former glory. And that former glory was to control women and keep them in the home as second class citizens with no rights and no voice. Sex is and always will be the one question on a curious person's mind when they see a an attractive couple of either combination.
    Questions will be raised like:
    1. What does he/she see in him/her?
    2. How and where did they meet?
    3. What did he/she do to get him/her?
    4. How can I find a man/woman like that?

The list goes on...

If I am with someone, it is because we both want to be together because we love and care about each other. Damned the haters. Keep on loving.

11. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Great responses, guys. You have made me feel better about the whole deal :freehug:

12. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

The irony is the notion of big, black dicks was started during slavery times to dehumanize blacks as beasts akin to a horse, donkey, ox, beasts of burden. What better way to rationalize enslaving someone.

Black males possessed oversized genitalia and were weak in self control and unbridled lust towards white maidens, if they weren't controlled by white men.

In American society because of its history there has always been that palpable tension about a white woman involved with a black guy, its more accepted today because society evolves over time, but there are still many who wince at it because they envisage the physical interaction first and foremost over all other aspects of a relationship.

It is indeed as though through the stereotypes of time and history they don't see or acknowledge the black guy as a human being with feelings, empathy, emotions, but an object the white woman possesses for her pleasure. Thus the sexual aspect gets brought into play above all other factors. Some of the sentiments are driven by curiosity, some by ignorance, some by stereotypes and some by just plain ole' racism.

13. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

No problem whiks, the key for any woman is confidence and assertiveness in what she wants and going for it.

Its a new era and a woman has every right just as a man to pursue what makes her happy. She isn't doing anything wrong by liking a black guy.

Whatever her reasons may be that is up to her. Some black guys are going to be terrific, some are going to be assholes, just like any other guy. :D

Few subjects around relationships elicit such strong sentiments as a black man with a white woman because of history and its events that shaped the interaction. There was a time in America as we all know when black men were killed for even looking at a white woman in a suggestive manner, that should tell us something. Its like folks see it as individuals on two different ends of a spectrum, black and white to the extreme degrees, its the coming together of two folks on polar ends of societies racial divisions. :)

Sex is but one aspect, at the end of the day we all know it takes a whole lot more for things to work out in the long run. Any well thinking human being would realize that when forming opinions on such matters. :smt017

14. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

I've come across it, but have basically put it down to Australians and their lack of knowledge and contact with black people in general.

Last year I spoke with two different women on two different occasions about my attraction to black men and both used the word 'negro', not in a bad way, but because they didn't know what word to use and thought black wasn't politically correct.

15. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

16. wtarshi

Love this post

17. wtarshi

I swear, I heard the word and the look on my face had them both red faced and flustered. Both apologised and I could tell it was sincere, they honestly just didn't know how to speak about black men without not being politically correct.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

All his posts thus far in here are outstanding. Has a great read on societal's past and current perceptions.

19. The Dark King

Where is the damn Z woman lol

I am still shocked that in 2014 that some people in diverse areas of the world still have had little to no contact with black people

20. wtarshi

Soooooo co-sizzle. That mans mind makes a girl giddy