Attraction to Black Men = Perversion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by whikle, Mar 7, 2014.

1. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

You's makin' me blush :smt053 :smt058

GQ, you know your stuff! I could show you the outback, introduce you to a few country girls :)

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

hmmmm.....well the girls round my way are the beach going, bather wearing, tan getting type. they do wear short shorts and cowboy hats and have dogs

and yes, whikley be like :smt118

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Good one smart ass lol

4. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

I aim to please babe.

Would welcome being shown the outback by a native.

Yum, sounds good to me. :)

Whiks has us fellas around here drooling. [​IMG]

5. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Excellent point.
    Would leave rep if i could,but have to spread it around first :)

6. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

If loving black men makes me a "pervert", then I'm happy to be one!!:freehug:

7. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

I've had a few stupid questions over the years, mainly from people that I wouldn't really call friends just mere acquaintances.

No ones ever really upset me with anything and I haven't really had those kind of questions/enquiries for yonks now.

I remember a co worker making a joke once, it wasn't really bad, we shared the cost of large bag of Jelly Babies from this company that sold to people at work.
    Anyway we opened the bag and he said "I'll have all the white ones as you don't like those ones" then chuckled.
    It really fucked me off to tell the truth and he could tell so he apologised, but still, I was pretty miffed.

8. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

[​IMG]

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Jelly Babies. I haven't heard about those since watching Tom Baker's Doctor ate them on Dr. Who. Brings back memories. I thought that they did not exist then or today but they existed on that show.

10. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

You don't have Jelly Babies in the US:eek:

Well they're real and always have been lol

[​IMG]

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

No. We don't have Jelly Babies here. But we do have Ju Ju Fruits, Ike & Mikes, Good & Plenty, Dots, Gummi Bears and Twizzlers.

12. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

What's offensive is when people assume the only thing you two could have in common is JUST sex.

13. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Yep, I've gotten all of those. Let's not forget about the ole' " You like white girls? You must hate yourself " ...lol

But, real talk. Over the years, I've noticed many WW who dated only BB are actually racists themselves. They only date the stereotype. They're not interested in any other types of black male. Then, when they get played, they claim BM can't be trusted. Then, they find a white guy who has the good traits that they should have been looking for in a brotha'.

Either that, or they tear through brothers during what I call their "sexcapades years" but when it's time to settle down and get serious, only WM will do.

Of course, I'm in my 40's. There may not be as much of that anymore now that IR dating is much more common place.

14. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

That reminds me of what Alex said in Orange is the New Black.

15. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Real talk I've witnessed this on a couple of occasions reading Plenty of Fish profiles over the years. I actually think it's hilarious espcially when these women who are adamant about "No black guys" then follow it up with "Yes my baby is mixed, if that's a problem then keep it moving"

[​IMG]

Yeah that'll rake the white guys in.

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yep. I've seen my fair share of this kind of thing back in the days when I was single. My wife use to have a friend from her college days who was all into dating black men only, but they were always the thug/bad boy types & of course consistently had all kinds of drama going on when she dated someone for an extended period of time because of this. When she hit her mid thirties & decided she was ready to settle down & start a family, she went out and found the most milquetoast white guy she could possibly find to marry & have kids with. My wife was always saying if that particular friend ever got married it wouldn't be to any black man based on the knuckleheads she was always with & if she did marry a black man it would be some ol' Jerry Springer Show type bullshit & drama always going on in the relationship.

17. southfloridagirl

southfloridagirl New Member

That's the wrong way to go about it. I much prefer the route I took: Marry an insecure white man. Divorce him several years later when he becomes intolerable. Find black men by accident. Learn to weed out the thugs. And finally be able to say, "Where have you been all my life????!!!!" :D

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I've also known some black men who rolled that way as well, but they were always specifically looking to date white women who only wanted black men for sex and partying. They spent their single years partying & doing all the freaky things they ever wanted to do with white women, but didn't want anything to do with any white women when it came to settling down & having a family however. All married black women.

19. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

I have to ask, though, how did you find black men by accident?

20. southfloridagirl

southfloridagirl New Member

IF I ever marry again, it's going to be a black man. After experiencing a black man, a white man is no longer worth my trouble of trying to sustain something real with. If I get hurt by a black man, at least I'll be able to say I knew not to make the exact same mistake twice. White men are so damn insecure. Intimidated by me. Because I am tall, and I am very bright. Height and intelligence in a woman will have many men running for the hills super fast. I never imagined myself as the strong one in a relationship, but apparently I am. I'm an alpha. I need an alpha; most white men don't fit that bill, when they find themselves in my presence. And ironically I am the one that ends up getting hurt. Done with that sh**, so done with it.... Black men not only physically superior, but also no insecurity issues that I've come across. Perhaps the two might have something to do with each other.... Jealous men are a big turn off to me, after what my ex put me through.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014