Attraction to Black Men = Perversion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by whikle, Mar 7, 2014.

1. southfloridagirl

southfloridagirl New Member

Easy. Moved down to South Florida after getting divorced. New area, and new perspective. Down here there are a lot more black people than where I used to live. Eventually I said to hell with it, if white men are scared by me, and black men keep hitting on me, then logic would dictate: time to give in and try something new. And I'm glad I did.

2. Athena

Athena New Member

I need to move to South Florida.

3. southfloridagirl

You really need to move to South Florida. :)

4. Athena

Athena New Member

Damn straight, I'm going to start looking at that very possibility :)

5. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Or Georgia.

*ahem*

6. Athena

Athena New Member

Mmm, I've always wanted to visit Georgia....

7. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

...Like Bob Barker would say "Athena !...Come-on down"

8. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

....Skip Georgia.....You would be playing Russian roulette with too many handsome switch hitters in and around Atlanta.....

9. Since1980

It's great! Winter feels like spring, spring feels like summer, and summer feels like Hell but we have it pretty good down here. And fall is absolutely perfect.

And as always, goddess/hourglass shaped women are always welcome! :grin:

10. Since1980

:smt043

Lol that's a low blow but even I had to laugh at that one. But I'm pretty sure that Athena knows a straight man when she sees one.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Or New York :)

12. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, oh shit, funny as hell.

13. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

LOL, damn right it does!

14. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

South Florida

15. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Haha, somehow I missed that first time 'round... was too busy having VERY SERIOUS CONVERSATIONS :rolleyes:

16. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I just got back from Trinidad for Carnival. Trinidad was FULL of beautiful women, mostly black and indian. I went with three of my best friends, all black. Now, let me preface by saying; I am equally as attracted to black women as I am to white women, as I am to hispanic women. If there's a more appropriate website for me, it would be www.womenblackmen.com. I like to think I'm equal opporpoonity. Anyway, without fail, every single white girl that we came across, one of my friends would point her out and go 'there ya go', or 'that's you Jack'. Because, ya know, all that matters is that she is white.

It was the most annoying shit I've dealt with in a long time.

17. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

This. I even get winks and nudges if we're watching a tv show or movie and a black guy is in it.
    :axe:

18. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

So smart but yet so damn ignant. I must ask you to please refrain from dissing white men as a whole and be mindful that many of the posters here have white father's, brother's, son's etc who don't fall under these negative labels.

19. southfloridagirl

Try being a young, attractive, 5'8" white girl, with a high IQ, trying to have a trusting relationship with a white man, in a multicultural society. Then you might not be so quick to call me ignorant. It's my own experiences, and they've made made who I am, and they have created what I feel inside today. Perhaps if the world was a little more perfect, I would not be saying these things.

At this point in time in my life, even if I found a trustworthy white man, I would not go for it, for the simple fact that since being introduced to black men, I have a found what I am truly attracted to. And I never got insecure vibes from a black man, ever. Go figure that one.... But no, because then we might have to get into some more politically incorrect conversations that might lead to some inconvenient truths.... No matter how intelligent I am, I am still a woman, and I am attracted by a strong, secure, confident man, and turned off by an insecure one, who is always questioning me and himself.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  20. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

That's good and all but mind your manners. Thanks.